tornado danger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tornado danger?

Post by theo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 am

dream: I was in a house with family of origin and others. I saw tornados coming toward the house. I warned everyone and we went to safety, but the tornados did not hit. back upstairs, There was a repo man seeking to take a small pickup that I apparently owned as I could see him through a floor window and he made eye contact with me twice. I went about my business as though I did not see him. my dad (who owns a repo buisiness in real life) goes out to speak with the repo man who was seeking to take "my" truck. The man seeking my truck moved it, but did not take it. I saw some things like personal items in the cab of the truck and yelled out to my dad asking him if the items were his? so that he could retrieve them before the truck got repo'd. Once again storms started upon the house and again I saw tornadoes, about 3, but they were skinnier than the ones at the beginning of the dream. I hollared for ones to get to safety, but all were
lackadaisical in responding. I went to the basement and only as the tornados hit did ones take my warning seriously and seek to take shelter in the basement. interpretation? thanks, theo

theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tornado danger?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Greetings, Theo -

I want to begin by sharing a link to Mia's article on the theme of Tornadoes: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8477-common-themes-tornados

If you haven't read this, yet, I suggest taking a moment to do so. Now, when I look at your dream, I see the tornado as symbolic of a threat coming against you/your family. Some points of interest related to these in your dream are: First, you were able to see the threat. Next, you warned those who would be affected and they responded to your warning, which is encouraging. Finally, the threat did not manifest, and life resumed.

At this point, I'll ask a question: Do you feel that this initial series of events has already taken place, either in full or in part, or do you feel that the entire event is yet to come?

I want to come back to the middle "repo" portion of the dream in just a moment. Jumping ahead to the end, you were going to have a repeat experience of what you had already went through earlier: More tornadoes. Once again, you were able to perceive the threat(s), and you provided warning. However, unlike the first episode, your warning was not heeded. I believe that this is prophetic for the kind of response that you'll get during the 2nd series of threats. Personally, as this begins to manifest in your life, you should consider extra perparation on your own part to compensate for the disregard of your loved ones who aren't as responsive as they were the first time. Reason being: These tornadoes actually hit in the dream, so this threat or series of threats would most likely come to pass - unlike the ones at the start of your dream. One positive point: Everyone did seek to take shelter once the threat struck, and you didn't note that there were any losses. I can see your preparation for this as an opportunity to minister, should you take it.

Now, going back to the "repo" section in the middle... I'm going to tell you straight out that it's not 100% clear to me what it all means, so take my words as simply my own thoughts on the possible meaning. Your truck, in the dream, could represent your own personal means. The repo man coming to seize it is like an attack against a personal part of your life. This part of the dream did have a positive outcome: You did not lose your truck, it was only moved. I wonder if this is a change in your circumstances: A change of location, perhaps where you live or work? Once again, I'm only throwing out ideas. There's also one more thought on the actual repo man:

You shared that your real-life father owns a repo business. I want to throw out the idea that your father in the dream represents the Lord, and that the repo man in the dream could represent your real-life father...or, possibly someone from his business. Has anything happened between the two of you that could line up with the changes outlined in that part of the dream? In the dream, the threat of a loss to you (losing the truck) did not come to pass, and I feel that it's the intervention of your Heavenly Father that caused this to be so.

One last time, I want to repeat that these are my thoughts, so if they do not sit well with you, please disregard what does not fit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

that's mostly what I received before I posted. Thanks for the confirmation

theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down