Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevintari@gmail.com

Please pray for my broken marriage

My wife left me and my daugther (9 yrs old) in March 2011. It's now a year she has been gone and she is in another relationship now, living with another married man. We were married for 10 years and I still love her so much and I am praying for her return. I did some terriable things in the past that hurt my wife and I guess she is doing this as a revenage. I humbly accept my mistakes and willing to change. I am seeking God to help retore my marriage because in my heart I know she is the wife of my youth and my heart solely desire her though she is not with us. She visits us some times to check on us (because of our daugther) and we would talked but she seems to respect the other guy more than I. I see now that I am no longer center of her heart and I know she gives all her heart to the other guy. Can you pray that my marriage be restored. We both (my daugther and I) desire so much for our beloved mother (wife) to return so our family be made whole again in Jesus. Thank you in advance. Kevin

Hello Kevin...I will pray for Gods perfect will to be done in this situation. God is for the family...just trust Him during this time and do all you can to spend time in his presence so he can heal your heart.

Praying for peace for you, your daughter and your wife.

Kevin,

I will be in agreement with you as well. Remember this: Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest; for my yoke is easy and my burden light. Trust him in all things. Trust him to know what you are going through and trust him to help you through it all. Remember that he never gives us more than we can handle and he will never leave you or forsake you. You are his and he is there. Lay it at his feet.

Love in Jesus,

Connie