Long dream of finally seeing my ex!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long dream of finally seeing my ex!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm

I had a dream last night that seemed kind of "dreamy" like. I remember being sleep in my dream, waking up, and then talkin to myself to do certain things when I awoke (possibly an out of body experience? dunno.) I dreamt that I was in a town with people that I really didn't know that well. I think that I was in the town tryin to find my ex boyfriend. I remember one specific scene where I was in a gym watching people interact, and then I walked outside and began floating in the air. I began to run while in the air and my arms were going back in forth. There were some dark clouds in the sky and there were a few areas where it was raining (tiny cloudbursts in different parts of the sky) but overall the sun was shining brightly. I began to smile. I even saw a beautiful sparkling rainbow began to form (it couldn't be missed; it was so wide). I immediately thought: COVENANT, so everything was okay. As I kept moving forward I kept thinking that going towards a certain point (my past; going deeper and further in the sky) wouldn't be beneficial. I remember seeing a tall tower and a bend, and the sky was a lot darker shade of gray towards the back of the sky. There was still a little sunshine and a rainbow but I was a little skeptical. Things just didn't look quite as good as before, and I didn't want to go around the bend and be "scared" of something unknown. So, I retreated and changed my direction. I just didn't want any unpleasant "surprises".-lol

When I finally came back down to earth I saw a guy (who resembled my ex, mixed with someone else that I've never seen before) talking to two white women. We finally met. Even though I saw him in different spots talking with others, even asking "where he was"--the time just wasn't right before to approach him. The girls were mad because he had broken up with them. He saw me and finally gave me some answers that I had been needing. He brushed the other women aside. I remember the man having a green Ford Mustang. Once again when I saw him, I had to do a 'double take' because he looked completely different in the face (as I've mentioned before, I didn't recognize who he was). My ex (or someone representing him) told me that he couldn't talk to me because I had hurt him. I asked him why didn't he just talk about what bothered him? He said that I had never listened to him and I was appalled because I knew in my heart that I always did! I got hostile and said, "I listened to you when you talked about your grandmother". (who in real life died) He said, "That's different, you didn't listen to me about other things...like my skin" (I guess he had problems with his "self esteem" and he showed me his arm (which was unusually long) and I remember specifically seeing his elbow; it looked like he needed some lotion!lol...

I was willing to talk things out; I was perturbed that the very things he was pointing out to me couldve been worked out! As I walked with my ex, I remember seeing another bald head guy sitting on a bench with his cell phone. He had on black and was sitting on his left side, appearing to be waiting on someone (I guess to pick him up). He sort of reminded me of my ex, and again, as I took a 'second look', I realized the guy wasn't my ex. WHEW! happy dance

My ex that I was walking with got into his Mustang and drove away. He came back around the coldesac (which reminded me of the front drive of my college campus) and opened his passenger's side door--I THOUHT HE WAS GONE! I think he was expecting me to get inside the vehicle with him, but I didn't want to. He then said, "PICK ME UP" and closed the door, driving off again. :huh: I started walking and I finally felt peace and happiness. My hair was shoulder-length and flowing in the wind. I FINALLY received closure. That's all I really wanted in the first place.

Sorry that its kinda long, but I would really appreciate the Godly insight. THANKS A MILLION! thumbs
smooches
desiree huggins

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long dream of finally seeing my ex!!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm

scratching chin

thinking

hmm...Desiree..i feel like the first dream was showing you that you are on the right path...staying faithful to God and remaining in His covenant. You dont trust anything you dont feel is of Him. The second dream REALLY makes me feel like you will get closure with your ex very soon. I have no idea what God has told you about him or if your ex was symbolic for someone else. But i do feel like you will have peace about it very soon...HMMM...."pick me up?" :huh?:

See i would be guessing now...it could mean he's waiting on you to come with him. Like hes gonna give you a chance to be with him and hang out, and you may miss him so he tells you when youre ready to just come get him. I dunno Desiree. I'll pray about it. But Waiting for it to happen just may bring you more answers.. i feel like this is kindof another dream like the one you had about Ruth.
love ya!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 am

you know Daph,
Someone said the exact same thing you said..that closure is finally coming. This is the season of "restoration and new beginnings", and reconciliations have already happened to people that I know around me--kinda freaky!!lol...I just had two other dreams last night about coming into contact with my ex--so by the "mouth of two to three witnesses, a word is established" and because I had 3 of the same dreams in the different forms (Genesis 41), God is showing me that He's making it happen!...Like I said, you brought up some interesting points and I DEFINITELY want to be in God's will at all times (not out of order!!!) And about the guy who resembled my ex, in real life a guy friend of mine reminds me of my ex alot (mannerisms), but there are some aspects that make me say, "he isn't my ex" (as far as personality) and I'm glad about that!!! I don't know if that meant anything, but I just wanted to throw that in.
smooches
desiree kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top