Wolves Again??? -----Repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves Again??? -----Repost

Post by JoJo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Everyone.

I just learned something today and I wanted to share it with you. I am quite concerned about it.

My SIL called me today.

She said that on Sunday, when she went down in prayer to pray about another matter, she saw a greyish wolf. She said that she asked the Lord about the wolf. She did not get an answer.

The following day, she went to two new client homes, back-to-back, and they both were filled with wolf paraphernalia. That evening, there was a blurb on Planet Earth, discussing wolves, and how particular breeds can go without food for several weeks but once they are hungry, they are ravenous. She said that while watching the show, she was a little freaked out because she thought of me and my wolf dream.

That night, (last night), she dreamt that it was night. She asked why it was so dark...(it seemed darker than usual). The scene was at my parent's house. She was inside the house with my neice and her husband, my brother. She saw a pack of wolves, about 8 or 9 of them directly outside in front of the house. She said they were pale, fleshy-coloured. They wanted to get in. A sick-looking one was at the side door. She said that my other brother, Peter, just came home---IRL he usually comes through the side door. She said that she thinks he noticed the wolves but must have walked around the sick-looking wolf and come in the house. Once inside, in the same area as my SIL, neice and brother, Peter asks, "Where's Jo?" My SIL said there was a sense of panic. The dream ended.

I know this is not a good dream and I know that this is a call to pray earnestly. Can anyone add any of their thoughts or provide a Godly interpretation?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves Again??? -----Repost

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi Jojo! Would you mind sharing your wolf dream as well?? Is there anything going on in your life right now that you feel these dreams could pertain to? Any new people, or new changes in your life right now? How are your family relationships right now??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

Hi Daisy.

Thank you for responding.

While I was praying, I saw a flash of a whitish coloured wolf with red eyes. I don't remember what I was praying about when I had this flash.

My family relationships are good.

New relationships? Yes. I began seeing someone for almost 4 months.

There have been a number of dreams that I have been getting since this relationship began. I have posted some of them. Some of them I understand. Others, I do not.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Do you feel at all that this may be a warning with your new relationship? Has anyone around you stressed any concerns for you in your waking life with this man?? Just some thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am

Hi Daisy.

No one has stressed concerns for me in my waking life about this man. It has been the exact opposite. Everyone is encouraging it and is very happy about our being together......those who know anyway. I am the one that has reservations because I believe the dreams the Lord has been giving me are connected to my relationship and some of those dreams have not been good ones. This man is not perfect but he treats me well, at least so far.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 am

Well Im glad he is treating you well. I pray that the Lord reveals to you what these dreams could mean. Bless you sweetie!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

Hi Daisy. Blessings.

Thank you for responding. Just an update.

The wolf dreams pertain to some things that have been going on in my family......my sister in law's marriage and my little brother who was recently involved in an auto accident. In my opinion, I believe the wolf dreams were a warning of these attacks on my family from the enemy.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 12:40 pm

So glad you had revelation of what these are all about. I hope they are ok!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top