flying too fast in forest and patrol person warns me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying too fast in forest and patrol person warns me

Post by Jazzy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 am

I was flying over the woods or forest. I ran into a patrol person on the way, so I stopped myself and asked them was I flying too fast (although I knew I was going fast, I just wanted to have fun). They said yes I was, and that the person who is authorized to give tickets was on another route that day. They didnít say it, but basically they encouraged me to watch my speed even though the ticketer was on another route. So I said okay. I thought if I knew I wasnít going to get a ticket, well Iíll keep flying fast. The patrol person was talking to me but then I saw a clothing rack with belts and shoes. I was intrigued with the belts because I needed a new one, so I wasnít listening to the patrol person. But I could tell they just wanted me to watch my speed while flying.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying too fast in forest and patrol person warns me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 am

Hi, Jazzy -

Just my own thoughts, here. If I remember, the act of flying relates to spiritual activities and how you operate within them. So, looking at the rest of the dream: At first, you were aware of how fast you were going. Also, it's not like your heart was in the wrong place or anything - you just wanted to have fun. Still, you checked in with someone who could evaluate your performance, and they were able to confirm something you already knew. Has this happened, yet, in real life? The person that provided the confirmation probably isn't someone who is necessarily an authority figure over this area of ministry.

It's also interesting to note that the one who could provide the "ticket" wasn't around. I wonder if this spiritual matter is one where you aren't always before the eyes of someone in authority.

Now, please don't take what I say next in the wrong way... Looking at the dream, you thought to yourself that you'd just keep doing what you're doing since you wouldn't get caught. I would think that this was in the dream to show you that there is a sort of inner-attitude that God sees. I can totally be wrong. So, again, please disregard if you don't feel it fits. Finally (and tying in with the "heart" issue), as the person was giving you feedback, your attention was pulled away from this "voice of wisdom" by something you may very well have needed (like a real-life need that distracts you). You got the gist of their message, though.

As I said, these are just my thoughts...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 am

I'm in agreement with Mark.

What stands out in the dream to me is that you continue to speed even though the patrolman has confirmed that you're going too fast and has encouraged you to slow down. In the dream it appears that as long as you're not formally caught, you'll continue to do what you know you shouldn't.

Also, in my dreams when I fly I'm looking at things from a spiritual perspective. In Mia's dream dictionary, she refers to this symbol as soaring in the spirit.

The purpose of the dream may be to bring this to your attention for the present so that you can address it or it may be for the future...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top