my friend's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my friend's dream

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

My friend had this dream, she said she dream of me and her and other girls she could see faces but doesn't know who they were. we were all very well dressed up- in formal wear, dresses to be particular and my hair was made up, irl, i dont ussualy have hair do's since i cant afford to-i cut my hair short/gobald.she says in the dream we were at a restaurant and all of us had diaries. we had clubbed together to help clear each others debts.in real life, i am in debts and deeply so! moreover in real life, the nite my friend had this dream, during the day i thought up of clubbing with her and the other friend of my friend to form a money savings club or so and i was even imagining that we could meet at a retaurant once every month with our kids and eat out.i am very excited about this dream however i dont understand the meaning of it.
holy spirit...speak through your servants...Amen!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my friend's dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 am

Hi Baisey! these are just my thoughts.. it sounds like your friend's dream could be a confirmation of your idea.. but if you're unsure if it's from God, maybe ask Him for another confirmation? Because maybe this whole thing is His idea to help you out.. Not sure, just my thoughts :) bless you

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 am

Hi...

i am grateful for your response, i too feel same-i have this feeling in me that God will confirm the dream for me in due time-i just have this thought of staying put and at peace for in due time he will reveal the meaning behind this-i get very excited every time the dream comes to my mind.

looking forward to posting the manifestation thereof!
stay blessed

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top