my ex and brother's ex fiance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my ex and brother's ex fiance

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:19 pm

I had a dream lastnight of my first boyfriend and my brother's ex-fiance which ended 6 years ago. I had a dream that we were walking and my ex was on my left side and my bro's ex was on my right. We started to debate on the influence a parent has on their child and that a child has great potential to turn out like their parents. My brother's ex said that she disagrees. I asked how? And we continued this debate- in good spirit. Then we all ended up at a bench like area. My ex sitting, my brother ex sitting but leaning on a wall and kind of in a ball (trying to be confortable) and i standing. I asked them something that i cannot remember IRL- i know it was still on the topic of children. But my bro's ex fiance answered and it was so clear i remember. She said " I can't because i am sequestered". I jumped out of my sleep at that point. I know this means something because i never knew what the word sequestered meant in real life! So i looked it up and it means "Hidden, Isolated, To cause to withdraw into seclusion. To remove or set apart; segregate.
Any insight? (my ex was a silent entity in this dream)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: my ex and brother's ex fiance

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Any insight?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Are you still in touch with your brother's ex? Perhaps this is a call to intercede on her behalf?

She could be feeling dissatisfied with her own walk? (Taking the position that children don't always turn out like their parents) Or feeling lonely/cut off/unimportant/ maybe depressed? How did she sound when she made the statement...sequestered like set apart (and liking it) or sequestered like withdrawn/made to be apart/lonely?

Not sure what your ex's presence represents although he could represent an angel....

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Its funny you have dreams with big words in them--I do too and I know its from God because it causes me to look up the words later in excitement!!!lol

I don't have an interpretation but I wonder if your brother's ex reminds you of your ex in some way--like have the same viewpoints concerning projects, ministries, new ideas, etc (somewhat secluded/hidden, etc)? I wonder if your brother's ex felt that exact same way in a relationship with your brother that's why they broke up? Did your brother want kids or want to start something and she wasn't in total agreement or felt "unheard" in a way?

In addition, I wonder if there was something that was hidden about your brother's ex that just or will come out in the open soon and you'll be taken aback by it?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Sequestered is a term used when a jury in court is forced to be isolated from any outside influence. They will have to stay in a motel with no TV, Newspaper, Phone until the trial they are serving on is over. This is done when there is a lot of hype surrounding a trial and the purpose is so jury members are not swayed by information that is not presented as legal evidence in the trial.

I don't know how this effects the interpretation of this...but I was impressed to share this. I think someone else will take it from here. Blessings....

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 am

To Lola- she didn't have any noticeable emotion when she said it
As for the angel i don't think he would be used as an angel in my dreams...lol...:0)....he hurt me horribly 6 years ago and had to pray for healing...
To Desire - my ex and my brother's ex were close friends at the time- not sure about that now. No they broke up because althought she was 'saved'-- she was horrible to him and wanted to have control.It was the Lord that lead him to end it before the wedding.Possiblity about your last comment about something hidden but because of the severity of the break up she and my ex have been out of our lives for the last 6-7 years.
To After his heart- I was told that! you are right...but i wonder how it relates to her...maybe she is a juror???

She is married now...i wonder if it has to with her marriage?

Thanks guys!!!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 am

No they broke up because althought she was 'saved'-- she was horrible to him and wanted to have control.It was the Lord that lead him to end it before the wedding.

I know all about that one!!!!Lol....From how you speak about your brother, I know that he made the right decision by moving on!

p.s. I love your avatar girlie---all jazzy!!!!Lol
smooches and your always welcome boo!
desire

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down