Angry at son and he has an Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angry at son and he has an Accident

Post by rosebush on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Difficult dream --

Dreamed I was out front on my driveway -- garage door open. Both of my sons are present. Older son I am very angry with and he heads for his car. Other son I see inside the garage at the door to the house. He heads north down main street till he gets to a busy intersection with a light and divider islands. He is headed for the left turn lane but instead rolls his vehicle and goes off the road. I'm not too happy with him in this dream. He ends up finishing making the turn on his bicycle, but ends up heading south down the same road and going over into a ditch, another person seems right behind him. I see he fractures his rt leg up high near the hip.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angry at son and he has an Accident

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi, Rose -

How are things right now between you and the son you were angry with in the dream? On that note, is there anyone that you are that angry with right now in real life?

Also, just so I'm understanding - it was the older son that got into the accidents, right?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Rosebush!! The very first thoughts that come to me is to do with Jacob wrestling with the Lord (Gen 32). Can I ask if your son seems to be seeking direction in his life right now?? Are you concerned for him in any area of his life right now?? If there are concerns there, be encouraged, your son will prevail!! He will surely be blessed!!! I like that in this chapter along with the wrestling match came a character change for the better (along with a name change). If there aren't concerns there, maybe it could be of something yet to come...preparing you not to worry or fret. It will all be for Gods Glory.

These are just my thoughts, please pray on them and toss them if they dont fit. I will be praying for you son. I will pray for blessing, protection, and always a clear direction for the Lords path for his life. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Older son had the accident -- correct.

This dream I had a while ago, so I had already prayed. But today was a REALLY BAD day, like the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day I remember reading to my kids many years ago. I really had it out with him. Much too messy to explain. Real life stuff.

Daisy -- I had always heard Jacob won his battle actually by losing -- as in surrender. Only God by his grace do any of us have victory. I saw this all coming, and tried to stop it but I was not heard. Son actually broke his family (that is us) and I saw the right leg as his natural support/foundation -- us. I'm concerned the blessing on this may be the kind that is difficult to figure -- huge character lesson. The fracture was not at the hip joint, but below. I've heard femur fractures are the most painful in real life. Boy, I believe that.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Rose, if I may -

I don't see the dream as a literal accident, thankfully. Now, I honestly do not know anything about the situation beyond what you've shared here, so what I say may not fit.

In the dream, he approached an intersection and attempted to make a turn. This could simply be showing that he's made a choice about something and is attempting to press on with it. The car rolls, which (to me) would be his own loss of control over this situation - it could be the ability to make decisions, or operate with wisdom, etc. To complete the turn on a bicycle instead of in the car just feels like pushing on out of his own effort. A bike is going to require a lot more of a person than a car. It just seems like stubborness to me. Once again, he ends up in more trouble by going into the ditch. This could symbolize being completely off the path (plan) - being outside of God's will, possibly. Once again, I don't know the situation, so this can be wrong...

Two more issues occur after this: There's his own leg fracture, which could symbolize this whole thing affecting his walk. Just as bad, there's another who is watching him, following him. Probably someone who looks up to him. They could end up following in his footsteps.

I see the dream as a call to continue on in prayer, if you find that the dream relates to what's going on right now. For his sake and yours, I've prayed that he would have ears to hear the voice of wisdom and to heed good instruction.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks Mark and Daisy!

I generally take alert with dreams that take place in my front yard as they are usually prophetic. I had the dream and thought I should not be angry because it may cause an "accident" for him. I have seen left turns before to mean repentance, which in the dream he is just not able to accomplish. God spoke to me yesterday and forewarned of trouble. I just could not hold any longer the frustration. AS a mom my concern is always that I would say something and that would cause more trouble. But I think God let me know yesterday it was his doing, and not mine. Young people sometimes make choices that they don't realize the long-term ramifications of, and have later regrets.

Thanks for the prayers!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 pm

This is what a friend had to share about this dream --

I think this is a good dream. Your son does a turn around and goes the opposite direction. I think the person following him is his brother. This is a crossing over for your son. His leg is broken near the hip, this is what God did for Jacob before he crossed the Jordan ie entered into his destiny.

-- I thought I would share just for interpretation sake. I hope it turns out more on the positive end, though it is truly difficult to anticipate anything positive coming out of this one.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 pm

rosebush wrote:I hope it turns out more on the positive end, though it is truly difficult to anticipate anything positive coming out of this one.

Hmmm...I don't know, Rose. I'd like to hope that something positive comes out of it as well. After all, God is able to work all things for the good of those who love Him.

Thing is, just from what you shared, I can't ignore the negative things that happened in the dream. I mean, he rolled his vehicle...and then he went into a ditch. As the dreamer, did you feel these were positive things within the context of the dream? Unless you felt that they were positive, I have to believe they were there for a reason - for prayer, in the least. It's very possible that the negative stuff could be avoided in real life.

As always, the dreamer is going to know the best application of the dream.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 am

Good points. I did not feel my son's rolled vehicle or going into the ditch were good things.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 pm

rosebush wrote:Older son had the accident -- correct.

This dream I had a while ago, so I had already prayed. But today was a REALLY BAD day, like the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day I remember reading to my kids many years ago. I really had it out with him. Much too messy to explain. Real life stuff.

Daisy -- I had always heard Jacob won his battle actually by losing -- as in surrender. Only God by his grace do any of us have victory. I saw this all coming, and tried to stop it but I was not heard. Son actually broke his family (that is us) and I saw the right leg as his natural support/foundation -- us. I'm concerned the blessing on this may be the kind that is difficult to figure -- huge character lesson. The fracture was not at the hip joint, but below. I've heard femur fractures are the most painful in real life. Boy, I believe that.

O Rose, Im so sorry to hear all this. I will most be praying for you son! I also will be praying that your family will be healed! I will say my son broke his femur literally. The healing process was a bit rough on all of us in our home, since he was in a full body cast (he was apx 18 months old at the time)...but nonetheless we did get through it by the grace of God. I pray for full recovery and restoration for your family. God bless you sweetie!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top