taking the seat of a newsbraodcaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking the seat of a newsbraodcaster

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

very short dream.. pretty quick... felt like i was at a news broadcasting place.... it was outdoors though, like at a park.

2 seats were out there.. looked like those big chairs....someone had left & i was suppose to take their place.. but i felt like unequipped but at the same time i felt like i would figure out what to speak when i had to.....as a news broadcaster

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: taking the seat of a newsbraodcaster

Post by lola21st on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Just thoughts...

When I read your dream I thought of preaching the Good News, maybe something evangelical since you're at a park...that ties into the other question that you posed in another section regarding a calling...it may be related to that...not to say your calling is to be a preacher, but I think the dream is suggesting that you will find yourself taking a role in which you feel you are unequipped but realizing that since God brought you to it, He'll equip you for it, that you'll experience that same feeling IRL...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

hey Lola.. good to see u. missed u!! thanks for helping!

hmmm u know i have been seeking the Lord to tell me whats my calling..what He wants me to do? at 1st i thought maybe something 2do w/job.since im searching for that 2.

but then im also seeking Him for my calling..2b used 4 His kingdom..i do always feel unequipped

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am

:jesuspic: :jesusfish: doesnt call the qualifed ,,but qualifys the called idea :hairraising: ,,film atta 11,,,, :laughing: sweet dreams 2 D,,, cut ,,thatsa wrap, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Hahahs good one dee... I never feel qualified

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Sis!

Glad to be back! flower

I'll post to your taxi dream as well but the overall message I think is to continue to seek God. That doesn't mean sit still and do nothing until you hear from Him but to follow your interests/skills in the present (or take the initiative to learn what they are/could be). Your walk is directed by Him, so if you aren't where He wants you to be, you will get a redirect. Even in your present state, you're being redirecting. Doors are shutting and opening, people are leaving your life and coming into it. Nothing occurring right now is not something He didn't know was going to happen. Everything will occur at it's appointed time. David was told he would be king at age 17 but didn't actually become king until age 39. Jesus was preparing for his ministry at age 12 but his ministry didn't begin until age 33. My point is just that you don't have to be equipped/qualified to serve Him, you just have to be willing.

We often believe that our calling is something that is announced either through a divine revelation from God directly or through prophets. But IMHO, more often than not, our calling is something that develops over time unbeknownst to us. One situation leads to another which leads to another which leads to something else and several leadings later, we find that we have a calling to an area, both in our vocation and our spiritual calling.

My initial advice to you if you really have no idea what to do or where to start is to take a career inventory and a spiritual gifts inventory to see what your results are and to reality test them. If you believe that the results are valid, then look for opportunities to use those skills, enter that career path. If you don't then think about what you really believe are your gifts/skills and pursue them.

Again, you don't have to feel qualified, you just have to be willing to be used of God. He already knows that you're not qualified, He just needs to see you commit and submit to His authority and direction which requires faith, and trust that He loves you immeasurably and has the best in store for you, things that are infinitely better than you can imagine.

Proverbs 3:5-6 and Ephesians 3:14-21

Hope this helps!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

thanks so much for taking the time for my dream and ministering to me.. ur such a blessing.. i really appreciate it

i have been seeking recently what to do for the Lord..how to serve him.. esp in church... thats great advice you gave.. im going to ponder on all this and pray about it..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 am

lola21st wrote:Just thoughts...

When I read your dream I thought of preaching the Good News, maybe something evangelical since you're at a park...that ties into the other question that you posed in another section regarding a calling...it may be related to that...not to say your calling is to be a preacher, but I think the dream is suggesting that you will find yourself taking a role in which you feel you are unequipped but realizing that since God brought you to it, He'll equip you for it, that you'll experience that same feeling IRL...

This is the same thing that came to me as well....

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 am

Thanks C.. Good to see u :)
This has really been speaking to me as well...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top