taxi going fast..on highway.. then reverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taxi going fast..on highway.. then reverse

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 pm

i drmt i was on a hilly highway. In a taxi.. it was dark, nightime, moonlight... the windows seemed foggy .. i saw front window was fogged, only a small squre for taxi driver to see through it.

we were going fast.. then we reached this hill..not too high,,, the car started going in reverse ... it then stops.. this bus is ahead of us.its parked on highway .its waiting.... the bus driver walks towards us.. My Taxi Driver is out as well..& now i have my little cute puppy w/me.. the driver says somthng about pls take her in bus we r making this gesture w/our hands like "please" my puppy luks adorable!! she even does this w/her hands ....

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: taxi going fast..on highway.. then reverse

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 am

nerd do u feel like that now,, lifes bumpy rides,,not much vision,not goin 4ward but bakwerds shocked but thers sumthing bigga ahead, 4 u, driving

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Yea.. I do.. But whats the "please take her " begging part
And my puppy?
Does the reverse have to do with messing up?
Did I miss something God had for me ?

Or the bus represent a ministry?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Sis!

Ok, so these are just (out of left field) thoughts...please disregard if they don’t fit…

You know the final destination of where you want to be but you may be relying on others to provide you the directions to get there or relying on others to take your there. Sometimes it may feel like your life isn't your own which may be why you're in a taxi vs. your own car, like you're going through the motions of life or like you're there for the ride.

The dark night time suggests that you might be feeling down about this (the absence of Christ's life giving, energizing light). The fog suggests a lack of discernment, you can't see things that you are normally able to see because of the fog. The good thing here is that fog isn't a permanent state, the way you get rid of it while driving is to turn on the defroster so that the glass is warmer than the surface air or get into a warmer area which does the same thing. To me this means letting the Holy Spirit in to heat things up through praise, prayer, reading the Word, or just inviting Him into your situation. For some reason, I think the taxi represents your carnal man - not sexual, just you in your own strength trying to find your way. This doesn’t seem to be very effective because as you’re moving through the challenges of life (hills) you end up going into reverse which suggests that something(s) is/are out of order and you’re now going backwards - this approach isn’t working for you so you can’t get you up the hill successfully.

I don’t know if the bus represents a ministry but perhaps the bus driver represents the Holy Spirit? You’re seeking direction and leadership and when I read this section of your dream I kept thinking of this season you’re in where you’re not feeling qualified and are seeking your calling… in the dream you really want to be one of the chosen ones…for some reason I see this as a play on Matthew 22:14:

Matthew 22:14
“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

While this is the scripture that came to mind, I don’t think this is about the wedding feast parable per se, I just think you want to be chosen and you want to please the Lord. The intensity of that feeling is what came through to me in the dream. I would encourage you that you are the apple of God’s eye and nothing can separate you from His love:

Romans 8:28-39 –
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm

lola21st wrote:
I don’t know if the bus represents a ministry but perhaps the bus driver represents the Holy Spirit? You’re seeking direction and leadership and when I read this section of your dream I kept thinking of this season you’re in where you’re not feeling qualified and are seeking your calling… in the dream you really want to be one of the chosen ones…for some reason I see this as a play on Matthew 22:14:

Matthew 22:14
“For many are called, but few are chosen.”
... I just think you want to be chosen and you want to please the Lord. The intensity of that feeling is what came through to me in the dream. I would encourage you that you are the apple of God’s eye and nothing can separate you from His love:

hi lola..thanks so much.. this part really stood out to me., its true i want to really please the Lord..& well yes at times, i dont know where im going.. feel lost. I do read the word, seek the Lord, woriship & praise HIm,,,, all the time, i want to be pleasing to the Lord.. i do feel i made stupid mistakes..maybe thats the going backward part..?

so what do u think the end of the dream? Whats the Lord saying?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 pm

This issue isn't over because the dream didn't come to closure. So continue to seek the Lord and stay tuned... Daph\\'s Dreams

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

U know I have a sense of excitement in my sprit!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm

:praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content