CASTING DEMONS OUT OF JOYCE MYERS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CASTING DEMONS OUT OF JOYCE MYERS!

Post by sword&scepter on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 am

Greetings fellow dreamers & visionaries, this morning I had a very, very vivid dream of Joyce Myers onstage preaching and in the middle of her sermon she announced something like "Oh, oh, if somebody just says the word..(??? don't recall ??) then I just freeze up."

Well someone said it and then she froze up, and a second later she looked like a heavier, older woman without maker and wearing a wave cap like a teenager. Her eyes were big and bulging and her face was pretty animated and she went into a sort of yogi position... Her husband was confused and saying "I don't know what to do.., I'll call somebody." I heard a voice say place your hand on her back and your other hand on her belly." I did and began to cast out demons in the name of Jesus, then she began to rumble in her belly then cough up an ugly lime green slime and then she was better.. I then woke up.

Does anyone know what this may mean?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CASTING DEMONS OUT OF JOYCE MYERS!

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, since she is an avid believer my thoughts are that this was not her being possessed by a demon. I do feel though that this is a call to pray for her, maybe a spirit of infirmity is trying to come against her or any other possible work of the enemy that is trying to hinder her from continuing to do powerful things for the Lord. Something trying to slow her down-or stop her in her tracks. This is not a direct interpretation, but these are my thoughts on this matter. I will be praying for her as well. I will be praying for her health and wholeness, and if any words that have been spoken against her for harm...I pray those words will fall null and void also in Jesus name!!!! Thank you Lord that NO weapon formed against her will prosper, in Jesus name!!! praying

Please pray on what I have said and toss it if it doesn't fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

I don't have an interpretation.
Just wanted to add, I agree. We have to pray for her. Many people attack her, calling her false prophet and such. It's sad, but we know, that when someone has a ministry many attack comes.
Praying for revelation of this dream.
Blessings.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

just thinking out loud here.. but do you think it might be symbolic to someone else?

I get a lot of symbolic persons in my dreams? someone that might come to ur mind?

otherwise i would pray for her... i know she has gone through a lot in her life... she might need prayers and intercession

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:just thinking out loud here.. but do you think it might be symbolic to someone else?

I get a lot of symbolic persons in my dreams? someone that might come to ur mind?

otherwise i would pray for her... i know she has gone through a lot in her life... she might need prayers and intercession

Great point sister!! Does anyone in your waking life remind you of Joyce's personality, voice, or physical appearance?? Maybe even someone who has been through similar trials as joyce has shared in her testimony??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 am

Or she could represent your current Pastor....for example. Just another thought to through in there. I would consider this a call for prayer for your church leader or for her herself. Pray for both.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Amen Connie!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Thank you all very much.. I am not sure who it may be but I am praying for the ladies who are prophetic intercessors at our church..

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top