we bought a dumpy farm sight unseen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we bought a dumpy farm sight unseen

Post by Deborah on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 am

I dreamed my husband and I bought a farm close to the one where we live now. I got the idea we bought the farm sight unseen from an older couple who have a lot of money. (I'm not sure if I know these people irl or not--they looked very familiar).

As I walked through the farmhouse I noticed how dirty it was--it looked more like a place homeless people would go into to get away from the cold than a house a family would inhabit. The walls and floors were dirty and useless junk lay everywhere. I remember two groups of things that had value--a set of suitcases and some children's clothes on hangers. The clothes looked like dance costumes for a Little Miss beauty contest--somehow I knew they were about $500 a piece. what The little straps on the costumes had jewels on them.

Outside the house, the barn was only a few steps away. I remember thinking it would be convenient to have a barn so close to the house, but I worried about the smell from the animals. Also, I knew the well water was contaminated even though the owners said it was fine.

In the dream I kept telling myself many people all over the world have to live in worse conditions and I was trying to accept my situation, but I was thinking the house really needed to be destroyed and a new house built. I was so surprised the rich people would live in such squalor and noticed the contrast in their things and the dance costumes somehow I knew they had bought for their granddaughter.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: we bought a dumpy farm sight unseen

Post by Deborah on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:08 pm

This dream reminds me of another dream I had recently:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16376-i-moved-into-a-weird-house#90345
and suitcases also appeared in another dream of mine:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15988-packing-bags#88177

Deborah