Charity for patients of illnesses, and a visit from a higher up-CORPORATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity for patients of illnesses, and a visit from a higher up-CORPORATE

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 am

I had a dream I was in this run down grocery store. I heard a manager or someone announcing that there was a task to be done. It was being in charge of the charities that the company/store hosts. I was flipping through these full sheets of papers, that had pictures of people on them who were suffering from illnesses. I specifically remembered one of the women looked so healthy in the picture, but below it said that she had leukemia! It was hard for me to believe that someone who looked so fit and well could actually have an illness such as this. I felt compassion towards the people that were on the sheets of paper. I considered heading up this task, and committing to this. It was brought to our attention, whoever heads up this task would be in charge of maintaining the cork-board bulletin by the front door. Then I realized that 'I' personally wasn't an actual employee of this store. I was like, 'whoops, what was I thinking, I dont even work here.' lol!

Then I seen all these nicely hand written letters to the workers of the store and their wives (or spouses) from the higher up corporate manager at my husbands work. It was signed by the big guy at the end of each letter, but the handwriting was so pretty and fancy it was amazing that these were written by a man. Each of them were in cursive writing. It seemed that these letters were two pages long because each of them were stapled together. They were lined up horizontally on a long counter, with peoples names on it. It really stuck out to me that not only was the salutation addressed to the employee's, but also their spouses who weren't employed there. I started looking for my husbands letter. I couldn't find it. That's when I realized I was not at my husbands store location! I realized that this was an old IGA grocery store instead of a huge retail chain! (IGA has since went out of business in my state, but I remember my mom used to work at one when I was a kid for a little while).

IRL I expect something with this dream to manifest today or by next week b/c my husband has some visits from the higher ups of Corporate possibly today and for sure next week.

I would love any thoughts or input on this....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Charity for patients of illnesses, and a visit from a higher up-CORPORATE

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I saw at the end that you expect that this dream relates to what's going on at your spouse's work, which may very well be the case. I just want to throw something out that's a little different, just in case you find it worthwhile...

When I read the first part, the whole situation seemed related to getting involved in a compassion-related ministry. There was a need. This was something that, when you reviewed it, you found you had a heart to be involved. However, you soon found out that it really wasn't your task to be involved in because you weren't a part of the group of would-be ministers. That all being said, I wondered if it related to leaving your church and the process of separating yourself from opportunities to get involved, especially if they tug at your heart. In a way, it could be a reminder to stay detached so that the "breakup" is easier all around.

Only a thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks Mark, I bear def witness to what you have said!!! I did think especially the first part of the dream had to do with me being asked to volunteer in a certain area of the church. Thank you very much! I think its also possible that there could be still be a dual meaning to this dream. I will def pray on this and I will update as things manifest! Thanks again!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Hmmm...you know Mark, the more I think and pray on this I am certain I think that this is what the whole dream is about! I am seeing more pieces that fit together in this for me! Im seeing a pattern with both my dreams from last night. Once you read my tooth dream response, it seems that these two dreams are taking recent waking happenings, and using those things as symbolic for other heart issues/changes coming up! Thanks so much, once again...you are right on target! on target

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 am

Quick little update! My husband went into work yesterday, and his boss told him in addition to his raise he got a few weeks ago, that he was getting ANOTHER raise!!! :praiseg-d: woo hoo When they had the big corporate visit on Friday, the big boss (the one who wrote and signed the letters) signed off to give my husband ANOTHER raise!!! I had this dream on Thursday night/early friday morning. This is his 3rd raise in less than 6 months and two of them were less than a month apart!!! God has been so faithful to us! I praise him for his goodness!!!

I do believe there is a symbolic meaning as well to this dream as you stated above, I am seeing some amazing connections with the symbols in this dream, related to us leaving our current church location. Slowly we are disconnecting, and transitioning over to the new church. Mark I cant thank you enough for all of your help on these dreams! Bless you Brother!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 am

Wow! What amazing favor your husband has been given, Daisy! It's so awesome to hear how God is blessing your family!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

Thanks for rejoicing with us Mark!!! We have had our share of financial struggles, so this is such a relief to say the least!! God is SO good!!! These blessings just started to pour out when my husband started resting in the finished work of the cross, instead of striving to succeed in his own strength. This surrender was such a struggle for many years for him to get to this place. Its so awesome bc God gets all the glory!!! Its ALL God and HIS favor!!! woo hoo :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top