Walking in my Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking in my Shoes

Post by yellow on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

I have been having alot of dreams and visions lately about my Ex. Who, is an amazing christian man that I had strongly felt the Lord had led us together, but due to the stress of a sudden long distance relationship he ended it and I have been crushed ever since. There really was no good reason why we broke up, and I had strongly felt that the Lord brought us together from the beginning.. but that's a whole other story.

A few nights ago, I was praying for him and asking God to show him my heart. I also prayed that he would love me and see me the way I loved him. Suddenly as I was in deep prayer... I had a quick vision:

I saw a pair of shoes.. the brand of the shoes was my actual name. Then I saw my Ex walking around in these shoes with my name on them.

I jumped up from prayer and quickly wrote this down.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking in my Shoes

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 am

These are just thoughts......Maybe he is missing you as much as you are missing him. Sometimes it is good for us to be apart so we can appreciate when we are together. I would wait on the Lord and let the Lord take control. Hang in there, he has your back.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Thank You Connie...... I hope this is the case.

Thanks for your encouragement. God Bless.

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top