Recurring dreams of a boyfriend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dreams of a boyfriend.

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 am

Hi,
I posted a dream a while ago and had a wonderful answer. Since that dream I keep having dreams of this boyfriend I had not long ago. He refuses to talk to me in real life, because he thought I was unfaithful to him. Which I wasn't. Anyway I keep dreaming of him, in the dreams he is in the same room, but distant from me, he is shy and awkward. One we were at a social gathering at a friend's place. I sensed he still liked me. Another one we were at another social gathering and he was trying to approach me but was hesitant and unsure of himself. Then I danced with a friend of his and he was angry and left. Then I drempt I was with him at a party........he was letting me back into his heart, we were talking and very close.....Then I had to face a healer at the party who told me I needed to sort a few things out, and I fell on the floor. The last dream I remember, we were now back together, at another friend's house and I got some alful news about my friend's daughter dying of an overdose. I kept saying "But she is only 18". This was really disturbing me. When I woke up, I remembered that dream and prayed for the girl who is 18, and will turn 19 in June. Please please some one help me with these dreams, as I really love this man, who would not talk to me for ages, then I asked him how he was in a message and he seemed humble and answered me and also asked how I was. I sense him all the time and it is driving me mad.
Thank you Juewls.x

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dreams of a boyfriend.

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 am

P.S I also remember a dream I had when we were actually together, once again we were at a party, laughing and laughing. We were very happy. Then their were riots outside and we could not leave the house. This was back in June/July 2011. Then we lost each other. Then in real life we had the riots in August and did not see each other for a few months through out the real riots!

Please please I need help!

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 am

This is not an interpretation, only my thoughts, so please toss them if they dont fit. I am wondering if you keep having dreams of this man because of the way this relationship was broken off. Since things ended so abruptly, I would personally pray that God would help you get closure so that you can move forward. Even if the closure doesn't involve this man, perhaps God could help you work through these things in your heart so that its not on your mind all the time. Please know I am praying for you! I am also praying against any ties that may keep your soul bound to his. IF this this not the relationship the Lord has for you, please trust me when I say that God always has His best in mind for us when one door closes, a better one will open later. praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top