cellphone again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cellphone again

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 am

Hi everyone.

I know cellphone rep communication with God and/or people. I had 2 separate cellphone dreams in one night (as in i woke up between the 2 dreams). IRL i have two cellphones - 1 inexpensive and a blackberry which i really love. In my dream i drop my cheap phone and while picking it up i also drop the blackberry. Someone (unknown female) picks up the blackberry and steals it - they wont give it back. I shrug my shoulders and let them take it in my heart thinking i will get a better one anyway. I then speak God's judgement to come on the person that has taken my phone for a season nerd scratching chin and walk away. end of dream! i wake up.

Next dream. In this dream its like i have a new cellphone. It is beautiful with decorations on the face and stuff like that - and it is also transparent like its made of crystal scratching chin I'm holding it and trying to figure out how i connect it to the charger.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cellphone again

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello, BelovedoftheLord -

Just some thoughts on your dream and the symbols regarding the cellphones: I, too, see the cellphone as a means of communication. In this dream, I wonder if it relates to your personal times with God. In fact, the different cell phones could represent the things you do to connect with God - say, personal times of praise, or study, or prayer, just as examples. It could even be greater than your own personal time - perhaps certain experiences at church where you feel connected with God in different ways.

Now, the first dream ends with the loss of your preferred means of connection. Have you noticed anything in real life where this feels familiar?

The 2nd dream may be about a brand new experience with God, one where you're just as awed as you are by the fancy phone in the dream. The dream may be an invitation to seek God related to that: In the dream, it ended with you trying to figure out how to connect it to the charger. This experience, then, may have you wondering how you're going to be able to maintain the energy that goes into it.

If God has given you the gift of this greater experience, rest assured that he'll provide the means to keep it going - as he does give good gifts to his children.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:05 pm

One thing that stood out to me in the dream is how unfazed you were that the woman took your favorite cell phone, you knew you would be getting another one so it didn't matter. This reminded me of Romans 8:35-39 which basically says that nothing can separate us from the love of Christ:

Romans 8:35-39
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I had a slightly different take on the charger. In my dreams anything connected to power (e.g., electricity, power lines, power cords, etc.), especially those things that provide power, are often connected to the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8). I agree with what Mark has stated regarding this dream being related to the way that you connect with God. It may be that you find a new way to connect with God, or rather, God has provided a new way for you to connect with Him. Given the way the phone is decorated it seems like a divine gift, it may be that you have an increase in a gifting. Do you have such a gifting IRL, like gift of knowledge/wisdom/prophecy/etc.? If so, it may be that you receive an increase in that gifting and need the guidance of the Holy Spirit to properly operate in it.

Something else just came to me as I read your dreams again and in the first dream your faith and your ability to turn that situation to the Lord so that He can judge it and handle it is what led to the second dream.

Romans 12:19
Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Luke 16:10
10 “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

I think it's also this dynamic that is or will be playing out IRL...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:43 am

Mark; Lola thanks for your insights. You were both on track!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top