Dark underground cavern

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark underground cavern

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi everyone,

This dream really is very difficult to explain so hopefully it makes some sense!

I was walking along a dirt path with a friend, who’s really like family to me. I can't remember if the road crumbled or what but suddenly we were in like an underground cavern, it was very dirty and dark – but not in a demonic way. This cavern was full of hundreds and hundreds of columns of people - it was like one person was sitting on anothers' shoulders then another and another etc - until there was a very high column of people. There were hundreds of these columns, packed close together, swaying from side to side, and they were very unstable. Me and my friend were near the top of them and we were running up and over them.They were so high I couldn’t see the ground. And if we stayed on one too long they would bend in the middle and we’d have to jump to another. I don't remember feeling anything in particular, I wasn't afraid, I was just trying to get to the top.
Next scene, we're still underground but in a different, higher smaller area. We're in a confined space, like a little cave. We're sitting on a bench in this cave and there was no floor so our feet were dangling into nothing. To my right was my friend and to my left was my course councillor, he’s an older man who looks alot like Santa. Across this cave on a ledge opposite us were two ethnic children, dressed in rags, doing something – I don’t remember. We were sitting, watching them. I remember thinking what they were doing was wrong – as in unethical. But I feel like my course councillor was smiling or at least approving.

Sorry the details are a little vague I got woken up before the end, so its a little hazy. Thanks for any thoughts on this one!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark underground cavern

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 am

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

This dream came to mind while I was driving to work today. What specifically came to mind was the fact that you were underground, and making your way to the top. I think that God wishes to bring you to a place that's higher than where you are, and I think it relates to a deep sort of issue - at least, that's who I marry the two details together in my own understanding. Now, all the columns of people that you saw and walked upon - I think that the issue is one in which generation after generation have passed down a certain understanding about something - it may be something like a prejudice, for example (I'm not saying that this is it). At the end, you understood something that you witnessed to be wrong...however, the Holy Spirit seemed to be giving approval (this is how I see the "Counselor").

You know what Biblical experience I see this compared to? Check out Acts 10, starting around verse 9 where Peter was in a trance, and God set him straight on what was his previous understanding on an issue. That's just what came to mind with your dream.

These are just some thoughts to consider.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi Mark,
Wow, I looked up that passage and in light of what you've said I can definitely see the relation! In the comments section it said something really interesting - “If God has commanded you to do a thing, it is not impure or wrong... The result of the vision was to show that (the law) had a higher and more important design”. How good is that?! What you've said makes alot of sense - its hard to confirm anything because I really have no clue what it's regarding right now, but it's interesting you say it could be a generational issue.. It's definitely something to keep in mind, and I'll post if something comes up. Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top