Did God send me a message through my dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did God send me a message through my dream?

Post by Clydestah on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi! I'm 18 years old.

Let me just say I used to be a big Christian and live right, but lately I've drifted apart and been a big sinner.

This dream was the realest, clearest, most bizarre dream I've ever experienced. My dream started off with a girl I know in real life. Now even though I would never have a chance of dating her, we somehow were dating. We heard that the world was ending, and we were in a tiled room. The floor started falling down in random places, and people began falling into oblivion (obvious death.) We saw people getting picked off by the dozens, but somehow he always managed to avoid the falling floor tiles. We finally lasted until we were the only two left, and we were running together, trying to avoid falling.. but eventually, it got too much and we fell together. When we died, it took us to this room called "the blue room". In this room were a bunch of people from our lives that we knew, but it seemed as if everyone was very mean and evil and even though they looked like the same people from our lives, they didn't act the same way. It was terror and destruction. Next, the girl that I was "dating" and surviving throughout the dream with abandoned me. She was out for herself only. But its weird because, now that we were in this "blue room", she seemed to not remember me. We could remember people from our past lives, but it seemed as if we didn't really remember each other. She ditched me. It was known now that good behavior in the blue room would be judged by one or two people, and after a while, you would be judged. I was waiting in line and finally, my turn came. I saw two people judging people left and right, most people getting outright rejected. When my turn came, I was judged nicely - I advanced to what they call "the red room". When I went into the red room, the girl whom I dated was still not there. I had thought she already advanced from the blue room, because she wasn't in the blue room. Nor was she in the red room. In the red room, it was a lot easier. I was greeted warmly. They asked for my name. People were calm. Unlike the blue room, where it was evil and destruction. I got to sit down, and I was at peace again, but it seemed as if there were more rooms I had to explore, and to my knowledge, it seemed, that if I kept acting good with good behavior, each room would get easier. Then, in my head, mentally, I remembered my mom and dad, and I seemed to be hugging them and saying "sorry" for every bad thing I did. I was in the red room, just arriving, when I was woken up by someone in my house (my dad.)

So, can you help me analyze this?

Is this a message from God?
What's up with the girl?
Why don't we seem to remember each other?
Why did she ditch me?
Where could she be?
What are these "rooms" about?
What was the deal with advancing rooms and being judged by two people at the door?
What is this dream supposed to be?

Please help me. I'm very interested in knowing if this was a message from God, or what.

Thank you! God bless.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God send me a message through my dream?

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Peace be with you.
These may be my own ehoughts. Please toss anything that is not what the Lord tells you.
The end of your dream reminded me of the tale of the prodigal son.
When he came to himself and realized, his place is at his father's house. It's a wonderful story. The Lords loves us. Just liek the father of the prodigal son, the Heavenly Father is waiting always for His sons whi left him, to come back. flower

Somehow i see in the blue room, the egoistic people, the carnal people, the world itself. We have to walk in the Spirit and not in flesh.

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." (Romans 8,12.)

The red room maybe means theso called "good men". But by being "good", doing goo things don't get us salvation. Jesus is our salvation. Only God can give us salvation.

I'm sure you all know this. God loves you and calls you back.
Maybe the waking up (your dad) means just that. Wake up! Go to your loving Father.

I'm praying about other parts of the dream.
May the Lord bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top