The Angel of the Lord taking me into a room of sick eagles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Angel of the Lord taking me into a room of sick eagles.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 am

Hi precious ones,

I have a dream I believe that needed to be posted this morning as the Lord woke me up right out of it to pray around 6:00AM for the prophets.

Dream,

I was taken by an Angel of the Lord into a room in heaven that looked like a Vets Hospital room. The room was long in size and all the beds had pure white sheets on them and they were all in a row down the narrow room. As the angel of the Lord walked me down the narrow room I saw all these sick people who had a disease in their body's or some type of sickness or were going through physical issues. I looked at one bed and I saw myself laying in one of the beds. I was taken back and I said in my mind I have been here in this room before and I have been taken here before. The Angel kept taking me down the room to see all the people who were dying in one form or another. They were people my age or older. My heart was gripped with pain as I saw these people lying in their beds so sick and dying. As we came to the end of the room. The Angel turns to me to look at me and he was so lite up that is was hard for me to look at him and with concern in his voice and a deep urgency,He takes my hand and says in a very gentle and warm tender voice with authority," You need to save the Eagles."

I came right out of that dream from his voice speaking to me almost audibly. When I woke up I was blown away I had no idea what he was revealing to me was about His Prophets until he mentioned it at the end of the dream. That the prophets were dying off through sickness and disease but also through their trials and circumstances as well had made them sick. I thought to myself what do you mean by you saving the eagles he is God and I am not. I realized he was talking about me interceding for them.

If anyone gets anything else please feel free to share it with me. I only see through a glass dimly.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Angel of the Lord taking me into a room of sick eagles.

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 am

One day as my friends and I were praying together my two of us received a vision of Eagles Wings. My friend saw both wings, I only saw one. Her and I are both used in prophetic giftings quite often. I have heard that Seers are referred to as Eagles. I think it is a call to intercede for the prophets. I personally am spiritually sick right now due to trials and circumstances.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 am

i was so moved and prayed for a while after reading your post. i totally agree that it is a time for us to pray for the prophets and ask God to raise up more new prophets in the future to do his work. but we will need to pray for their protection from God. they are the ones who get attack from the enemies the most. i strongly feel that God is going to raise up more people in prophetic gifting and it won't just limited to certain areas. but people who have prophetic gifting will also need to know the scripture very well with sounded theology or it could be very dangerous.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 am

i have a question to ask you. do you believe that we each have a guardian angel or God will only sent his angel to help us when we need help? i have been studying about things about angels for a while. but i still can't really agree with the idea of having a personal guardian angel (with us 24 hours a day). thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 am

Hi MaMa!

Sorry, I'm going to hijack this thread to answer your question...which is a good question by the way. :okay: The first scripture that came to mind was Psalm 91 that says:

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

This sort of tells me that we do not have one personal guardian angel, but many!! The fact that they guard us in ALL OUR WAYS says that they are around us all the time. There may be other scriptures in the Bible that support the other side, but this is the first one that came to my mind.

By the way...Awesome dream Jeanie!!!!!! :yes:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

I want to say Amenie to what Cholette Said. :clap: There are many angels the Lord releases to fulfill his word. I would recommend you do a word study on the different angels in the Bible you will see how they were used and placed in certain situation.

The Lords word is the same today as it was yesterday. Oh I so praise him for that! :PTL:

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Thanks for submitting this dream. I have a huge picture of an eagle in my living room and although its very beautiful, I can always find a way to restore a picture and I love to use glitter. Just last night I was moved to take the picture off the wall and make it brighter. Also I was moved to watch a program on tv last week about the relationship between the male and female eagle and it was a beautiful documentary. You have confirmed a message I'm hearing as well. Bless you for your prayers

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Great verse Cholette. I wrote a song straight from this chapter a few months back called "Cover Me With Your Wing."

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Andrea,

I know the Lord is speaking to his people to pray for His prophets in this critical hour. I am Blessed to hear this has confirmed some things to you. it has been on my heart all day as it was so put into my spirit.

Thanks for being open with us Afterhisheart. You are in my prayers as well. You all are so near and dear to his beautiful heart.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:06 am

Oh Choelette I just love that answer and I totally agree with you. I call on that protection all the time. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:12 am

i have read these verses before. but i think the question that i really should ask is what is the "job description" of the angels? is there a limitation for them? i am sure you all have heard of William Brenham who claimed he an angel always with him to help him perform miracles. also Todd Bentley claimed he had an angel called Emma helped him all the times. but many people have pointed out the problem of that. thank you so much for helping me to understand better. i have been struggling with that for a long time.
also have you guys heard of Wayne Grudem (a pretty famous systematic theologian). he doesn't think there is necessary a one on one guardian angel in his book Bible Doctrine. have anyone read this book before?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top