Andy Griffith / "Right Now"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy Griffith / "Right Now"

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 am

Hello, All -

I've got a pretty good understanding of these two dreams, but if you have anything to offer, I'd be glad to hear it:

So, in the first dream, I'm in a parking lot near a grocery store, I believe. I don't know where I was supposed to be headed, but I needed a ride there. So, I find out that I'm going to get a ride with an old semi-truck driver. And who is it? Andy Griffith. For the record, I don't think I ever watched his show, but I know that he's a Christian. I met him and was pretty humbled to be around him, for some reason. I was especially polite and respectful, saying "Sir" a lot. We were in a part of the truck that was sorta like the trailer, but it connected right to the cab where you'd drive. We needed to get up to the front seat, and he just climbed through a space between the driver and passenger seat. I didn't want to do that in his truck, so I walked out of the trailer and around the outside of the truck, then got in through the door. I was on the left side - the driver's side. The thing is, the truck was set up backwards, like it would be in Europe. My side was not the driver's side. It didn't even cross my mind in the dream, though. Only after I woke up did I realize that it was flipped around.

In the 2nd dream, I was at my old retail job. And, just like previous dreams, there were people working there that I did not know. I had some task I was involved with in the dream - it had to do with Pringles. There must have been some display that I was doing something with on the sales floor, but I was in the backroom area and there was a large wooden cart with cases of Pringles on them. ANYWAYS, I went into the office in that area to look at schedules since I wanted to know who was going to be working with me. Also, I was in my role as a lead, not a manager. I started going through the schedules, and my old manager and friend (Sherry is her name) was working there, and was my boss, again. We were talking, and I noticed a song playing over the speakers. Heh, it was Van Halen's "Right Now." At first, I lip-synched the words, then I actually sang it - and good, too! I even amazed myself when it came time to hit the high-notes, which I don't think I could do in real life.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andy Griffith / "Right Now"

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi Mark, just a couple thoughts...

The first dream makes me think of someone who gives you a hand, or maybe even someone who sort of mentors you, or trains you in a certain area.

The second dream, the words of the song seem to stand out for some reason, maybe to do with something you have been seeking the Lord regarding His timing on. Also, when you were singing and hitting the high notes, I think of you doing something that you are amazed at your own capabilities!! Maybe this could be to do with going back to school, or something that you are asked to do that you have not had experience in before. Please toss if I am off on these thoughts, or if anything doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi Mark & Daisy! I actually just wanted to add something to Daisy's train of thought -but they're really just thoughts here..
Daisy mentioned you're going back to school - are you more used to a formal teaching style? You seemed to go around the truck out of politeness to him (?) - in the same way you were especially polite when you first met him. Whereas he was okay with being more informal - and maybe his informal teaching style will seem strange to you? I may be totally off.. but if that does fit, then you can know that this informal way of doing things is actually more direct in leading you to your seat... It actually makes me think of first introductions, because all this happens before you're seated/ on your journey, so maybe its just a heads up. Again just thoughts..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

Thanks, both of you! I can see how the dreams fit what you both shared. They very well could be related to school - or my upcoming job change. I was encouraged by both of them, regardless.

What you said about informal teaching is interesting. When I go back to school, it's really going to have to be online due to restraints at the job. They're willing to be somewhat flexible if I absolutely must be in a classroom. However, my brother is doing the same thing, and it's all online. Quite a different world from when I was in college...15 years ago. :P

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Keep us posted as it manifests please...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top