The Ex, a party, and exiting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ex, a party, and exiting.

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:51 am

I had a dream that I was at this party for an old acquaintance I used to play softball with at church. We were all there, she was opening presents and cards. I felt like I must have been invited at the last min though, b/c for some reason I didn't have a gift or a card for her. IRL if this would have happened I wouldn't attend if I didn't have a gift, but in the dream I didn't mind one bit. I was comfortable at the party (social things aren't always comfortable in my waking life). There were a lot of people there. Then I seen a tatoo on the birthday girls chest, right below her neck. The tatoo read 'I have never screwed you over Shelly, so you better not screw me over!!' It was written in sort of angry writing, gothic looking. I edited the word screwed, it really said something more vulger. She was opening a gift from this Shelly girl when I noticed her tattoo. The birthday girl is irl a pretty sensitive, yet angry person at times. She has had a rough life. Even though her shell is hard, she is tender inside and loves the Lord. She is has a pretty aggressive personality though.

Then my husbands mom came to the party (which makes no sense at all, since she doesn't know any of these people at the party). She said to me, 'I hope they have an extra bed for me to sleep here.' Im not sure if they did or not. Then I was talking to the birthday girl about our softball days, and how much fun it was. She said that she was willing to start the team up again! I was super excited about it~and felt like it was like she was giving a gift to me. I felt so thankful that I wanted to do something for her.

Scene change

I was in bed at this party house. I was sleeping. All of a sudden I rolled over and seen my stomach light up!!! It was my phone! At first I thought it was IN my stomach, and it could have been. It was def stuck TO my stomach or IN my stomach. I could hear my EX calling my name, over and over. I could hear him talking to his dad, and he named off a street name that is located 2 streets over from mine in my neighborhood. Him mentioning this to his dad, made me know that he was desperate to locate me, and talk to me. Like he has been searching for me for a long time or something. I never spoke to him, I could just hear him on the other line. I had to hang the phone up, b/c my husband came into the room with the kids and said it was time to go. So I remembered this weird looking glass table top, that had 4 or 5 candles inside the glass, that were visible, it was like they were inbeded in the table. It was very intricate, and like nothing I have ever seen. It had all kinds of decorations on the woodwork, and was kind of a blondish colored wood I think. It looked more like a Victorian style design to me. I remembered thinking I got a super good deal on this, and I had another one too (like I had got it on a buy one get one free thing). I also remember having 2 other separate candles, as well as this extra table with me. I decided to leave one table for the birthday girl, and thought about writing a letter to her. I don't think I followed through on the thought of the letter though. My husband kept saying 'lets go'. IRL he is VERY patient, and normally doesn't rush me. I didn't feel frustrated or angry that he was rushing me, I just felt like I needed to get movin'. I have no idea about this part of the dream, but for some reason I grabbed 3 cans of tuna fish that belonged to me, and grabbed a can of chicken breast. I realized this chicken breast did not belong to me after I grabbed it, so I put it back down. I was ready to leave now.

Any thoughts appreciated....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ex, a party, and exiting.

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Could this have anything to do with what I asked you for help with?
I'm not sure but I keep seeing some parallels and I'm wondering, if it is, the dream I had about preparing food and people messing up my kitchen, maybe you gave me the food?

I don't know, it could have nothing to do with it and be something Totally different.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi Daisy --

Couple of questions -- name of the woman you used to play soft ball with, name of the ex, also the name of the street 2 streets down that the ex is saying if you know these would be helpful. Thx!

I'm wondering if scene 2 isn't about a calling.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Rosebush, I pm'd you.

@Hinds I would have never thought of that. Im sure its possible. I will def pray on in it. When I glanced at your kitchen dream, I didn't get to read it in entirety, but I wondered for sure if it is what you and I have been chatting about.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, I hope that God lets you know what your dream is about!

Your dream could just have something to do with your family. Like you erased something from the girls chest, she could be holding pain in her heart, defensiveness from being screwed over.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Let me know, I'm thinking that the killer bees dream has something to do with it. I'm going to go post on it cause D had mentioned something.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 am

Thanks Hinds!! When it manifests fully I will update.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 am

Hi sweet Daisy!

Just a few thoughts for now --

Old acquaintance -- may be a replay of something similar from the past, or literally a past known individual. May even be something you are personally acquainted with and have overcome, now to help another, like the gift goes on.

Party -- celebration or group of people.

Softball -- team work/play.

opening presents/cards -- discovering giftings. I wonder if this doesn't represent someone who is coming into their giftings and callings.

Birthday -- celebrating a new beginning.

you being called at the last minute -- unexpected participation for you. I think you are going into something not realizing at first how you will be used or realizing that you are equipped.

You have no gift for her -- this may be an initial impression that you have nothing to offer the situation, but that later changes with the table.

Tattoo marking on girl's chest -- I agree with the other comments about this. Seems this girl's heart has been marred from past experiences of being mistreated, particularly by women. Shelly can mean female. I generally find witchcraft/jealousy behind this sort of woman versus woman wounding. I have also found when people are coming into their giftings, this is a time the enemy loves to attack.

writing on chest -- indicates a chip on the shoulder defensive type attitude. The tattoo itself like this would indicate intimidation. Tattoos are meant to be permanent, they are applied by choice. Like I am this way, I'm always going to be this way and there is nothing that can be done about that so don't mess with me. Spiritually speaking we know that is a big lie.

Neck -- our will. Defensive attitude probably has affected birthday girl's ability to follow God. It's become a hindrance to her.

Husband's mom -- the Holy Spirit. HS is looking to find/take residence in this new beginning and hoping to be received. Looks like the defensiveness issue needs to come to rest.

XXXXXXXXXXX

SCENE 2 --

roll over -- something that shakes out out of your peace.

light up stomach -- emotionally charged.

stuck -- hard to shake

ex -- I'm guessing this is like something that has "spoken" to you before, might seem honorable or appealing at first. Could even be as simple as old emotional stirrings. May be difficult to break free from, like almost a part of you.

calling your name over and over -- it may present itself as your calling and is very persistent.

talking to dad -- this ex may be seeking God in prayer.

street 2 blocks off -- Ex is trying to locate you but it is off in discernment. Street may be about the way to go. At any rate the ex is not able to find you.

Never spoke to him -- true connection never made.

Husband's presence and request to leave with kids -- God's rescues with directions and true calling for you?

2 of a kind tables -- discernment of fellowship/communication -- possibly a church fellowship. There may great similarity between you and birthday girl in the gifting the tables represent. Seems a very refined area of gifting for you 2.

good deal/2 for 1 -- looks like both you and the birthday girl fair well. 2 for 1 makes me wonder if there is a theme of unity, working together. Seems birthday girl's gift is a gift of freedom/deliverance.

table with 4-5 built-in candles -- I believe the focus of the truth with this "gift" appears to be about grace in diversity in birthday girl's fellowship, which basically may be about unity.

table with 2 built-in candles (didn't understand if the 2 candles were part of this table or the extra candles) -- I believe your focus of truth (gift) is discernment in a fellowship setting. I believe God may use you as a guiding light for birthday girl.

Husband's command "let's go." I'm hearing letting go. Letting go of -- writing the letter? You'll have to figure that out. Writing also can be a chicken's way of dealing with something, instead of facing something head on.

Get moving -- may mean a change coming.

3 cans tuna fish -- confirming to Christ. Food implies spiritual food. Preparation for you.

can chicken breast -- may be about overcoming fear, intimidation.

Looks like the whole situation will turn out to be a gift for you.

I pray you figure out your dream -- GBU!!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Thank you so much for your comments rose! I will def be praying on all you have said! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top