Land being encroached on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Land being encroached on...

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 am

Hi all,

I dreamed that we went on holidays and visited a block of land that we own [we do not own a block of land in real life] and found that what had seemed a big block now looked small because a petrol station - or something like that had gone in next door, our block of land looked like a strip of grass out the front of their driveway. It would not be possible to build on it and enjoy living there... it was useless.

The owner of the business wanted the land but didn't want to pay for it, he was telling us he would just park cars on it and we would never know since we only visited it on holidays (our last visit was 4 years earlier)

???

I am thinking that the land has to be symbolic since we do not own a block of land. scratching chin

Thanks, Diane :hooray:

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land being encroached on...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi, Diane -

After reading your dream, the story of Naboth's Vineyard from 1 Kings 21 came to mind, since it is similar to the situation in the dream. Not sure if taking a look at that would speak to you.

Is there anything in your life that you don't necessarily have contact or interaction except with limited frequency (the "visiting 4 years ago for holiday")? Likewise, this area would be something that's threatened to be encroached upon - I say it that way because I think the dream could be a call to pray for this area so that it doesn't become useless like it did in the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks Mark,

I will take a look at that :o)

I have been thinking about the 4 years part too...

I will keep praying and thinking... I think that another dream is linked to it... so perhaps with the both of them I can make sense of it if I spend some time with God.

I appreciate your help :o)

Have a great day, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 pm

My thought was that this could be symbolic for how the enemy is trying to steal something from you that is rightfully yours. This could be your health or a relationship that's hard to cultivate because of distance or something.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top