Crystall ball that gave powers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crystall ball that gave powers

Post by LesWil on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 pm

I had a dream that I was a super hero that got powers from a green crystal ball. In my dream I was captured but I was not scared it was more like I was in slumber or waiting for the right time to escape. The key to my escape was a green crystal ball that gave me powers with out it I was powerless. In the dream after a period of entrapment I got the crystal ball back and escaped. I ran away and was followed but could not do anything right away because the powers from the ball had took time to get in me. Any thoughts on what this means?

LesWil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystall ball that gave powers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Greetings, LesWil -

My only thoughts on your dream are that the source of our power/strength is Christ. "We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us." So, looking at your dream, I want to ask you: When you had this dream, had you been in a place where you felt powerless while you were trapped there? If it happens that you still feel like you are in such a place, the encouraging message of your dream is that you will escape. Not having your powers right away could speak of a time of recovery following this trapped period.

Just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LesWil on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Thank you! That is on the same line as what I though. In the dream I was powerless when I was trapped it was like I did not have a body and all I was were thoughts and my though were to just wait for the time to come when I could get the green ball. It was as if I was not alive or in a deep coma or sleep.

LesWil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top