Clusters of Tornados

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clusters of Tornados

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:58 am

While napping yesterday, I dreamt of two tornado clusters all in one dream though. My family and I were all together and looked out of a window and up into the sky where we saw 10 to 12 tornados raging in the air, preparing to come directly over our house. We were actually in the basement and scurrying trying to find somewhere to take cover from the impending tornados. Both times, nothing actually happened. The second time, the tornados did reach us, but seemed to just glide over. I remember being baffled about that.

A little back-story--I found out yesterday that I had lost my job, which was pretty upsetting until God gave me clarity--Praise God! My uncle passed last week all of a sudden. Some friends and I recently formed a worship dance group that I've been busy with. The past couple of weeks have been really busy and tiring for me. Also, funny thing about the job. Before I accepted the job I just was laid off from, I had applied to a job with the state of NC that I really wanted. I didn't hear anything back until I had been working for a while. Anyway, I interviewe and got the position. I told them that I would like to give my current job two weeks notice though, but since that would be well into the Christmas season, we decided I would just begin Jan 2. I was going to tell my boss today that I wouldn't be returning after Christmas because of the new job, but as I said she let me go yesterday.

Reading the dream dictionary, I saw that tornados were not good, so I'm a little worried as to how they may relate to my life currently.

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clusters of Tornados

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi, i don't know where you live, but there were tornado warnings today in Lousiana, Missourie and somewhere else.. I can't remember.

I do realize you life is in a bit of whirl, but perhaps you dream was prophetic to the tornado warnings that happened today...

Just a thought... Love in Jesus. Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Donna, You are right, tornadoes do represent trouble. The cluster of tronadoes is a series of events that is comming your way, but However, the basement is what is called the inner-chamber-which means prayer closet. By going into your inner-chamber, preparing, refuge, intervention, intervene. Greater than and less than are most certainly and issue here, greater the storm (intervention), less than in the end, Greater is he, that is in you, then he that is the world. This storm may cause you to stagger, but it most certainly won't knock you off your feet.....You'll still be standing. :yes: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 am

Oh amen Halo, I am in total agreement with you on this interpretation. The Lord has shown me many tornadoes. Sometimes they have been the real deal but sometimes exactly as Halo has described here.

I pray this is of benefit to you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:56 am

Thank you very much for your interpretation. I will take head (praying and getting to the Word) and certainly update here.

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top