Scared classmate deployment overseas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scared classmate deployment overseas

Post by Jazzy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm

I was at the mall with someone. I saw an upperclassman from my school in a breakroom or waiting area inside a department store. I walked over to her because I saw how nervous she appeared to be (very different because in my opinion she is a very strong-willed person). She was worried about going overseas with the military because she was scared that ANYTHING she did, she would be injured; for lack of words, she was extremely paranoid that something bad was going to happen to her. For instance, she wouldn't get in vehicles overseas because it could have a bomb underneath it.

I told her that my brother was just coming back from overseas and he would give her all the advice she needs. I told her he would tell her to of course be cautious, but its not as dangerous as shes making it out to be. I reminded her hell be here any minute. He finally showed up and walked through the door. She looked so amazed and bedazzled. She was willing to listen to anything he said with open ears and had many questions, like a little kid talking to Santa. Overall she seemed comforted and grateful for his presence.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After waking, I remembered that she used to be in a branch of the military for a little while. My brother just joined the air force and was supposed to go to Germany this April, but he injured himself while playing with the guys. As a result, his deployment will be delayed. So I found it interesting that he's the one giving advice to her.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scared classmate deployment overseas

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello, Jazzy -

These are just my thoughts on your dream. In the dream, you were able to recognize someone's fear related to a future event for them. This person being an upperclassman, it's probably someone you'd view as more advanced than you in some area. What's interesting here is that this person's insecurities were made known to you. I would think that this would open the door for you to minister to them without intimidation getting in the way.

You were able to address their concerns because of who you knew - your connections. At this point, I'm going to say that the dream may go two ways: This could be spiritual, with the Lord being the one that you can connect someone to - they could be lost and living in fear of eternity, that sort of thing. I'll also suggest that it could go a literal route - someone you encounter that you're able to connect with a physical person that has a great deal of experience in the area that they fear.

Since this person was behaving in a way that was not typical for them in real life, I would think that similar actions by someone would remind you of this dream, thereby prompting you to take action at the opportunity.

Any chance that someone comes to mind that's acting like this at this time?

Only my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Mark and thank you for your response. Nobody instantly came to mind that I can think of with that demeanor. However, a lot of times I am oblivious to people or things that are going on around me, and I feel like I could easily overlook it (well, I'm referring to class). But then again, I feel like I couldn't miss it because in my dream I was in a public environment; I'd be more alert to people I recognize when in a different setting. I was in a joyful mood, and seeing someone that I knew and then having the ability to recognize they were worried would really catch my attention. And in reality, I don't think I'd miss that. With that said, I will be on alert just in case!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top