Franklin Christian School-Crush?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Franklin Christian School-Crush?

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 am

This one has me quite puzzled, any thoughts appreciated!

I had a dream I was considering two private schools for my children. Both were Christian schools, owned by the same owner. This is a desire I have IRL for my children someday, we just can't afford this opportunity yet. One of them was a high tech/unconventional school, I knew this by the way the tables and chairs looked. They looked like something of the future/nothing that exists currently. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. The price for this school was out of this WORLD expensive!! what holy moly The other school was a traditional christian school, this one was within our price range in the dream. I wasn't too disappointed, I actually thought to myself 'It would be better if my kids learn in a more traditional setting anyways.' The name of the School was 'Franklin' Christian, not sure if that is significant or not.

The strangest part was, that even though I didn't SEE the owner of the schools, I just happened to know that he had a CRUSH on me! It didn't phase me in the dream, b/c I am married. End of dream. Im thinking I have a clue on this, but would love a confirmation.....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Franklin Christian School-Crush?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Daisy -

I'm just going to put this out there: I think this dream may be for after you move. Sorry, but I can't remember if your daughter attends a school or is home-schooled, but the dream could be about a choice between schools after the move. If she doesn't attend a public school, then it could be related to Sunday School/Children's ministry, should you have options before you in that area.

The purpose of the dream could be to reassure you that you don't necessarily need the high-techy choice, if it turns out that you or your children are "wowed" by the first impression, but are held up by price (which could also involve a sacrifice of time/distance).

The crush part with the owner? My thoughts were that since they had the same owner, it could simply be the Lord. I don't mean to compare his love to a "crush," but I think you know what I mean.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Def a strong confirmation Mark! Thanks once again!!! My thoughts exactly! I do not home school my children, they are in public schools. I do desire to put them in a good Christian school before they get to middle school. We have been working financially to get set for this. When we move I will have to look for another school, these were my initial thoughts. I did also think of the 'crush' as possibly God's favor, or God's love too! As I dug further, I found that the name/word Franklin does in fact have meaning! Get this, Its meaning is from an English surname which was derived from Middle English frankelin, meaning "freeman". One definition I read said it was a kind of people (part of the middle class) back in the day where a common man was able to own land outright, even if they weren't of nobility. How would you take this meaning of the name?? Like we will be freed from this mortgage?? ! Or does your perspective see it differently. Would love to hear your thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Aren't you from TX? There's a Mt. Franklin Christian School in El Paso... :)

Seriously, though - when I read the meaning for the name, the "freeman" part stood out. I was thinking of a freedom related to your daughter, specifically, but I'm honestly not sure.

Might as well claim it as freedom from the morgage, too! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:23 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Aren't you from TX? There's a Mt. Franklin Christian School in El Paso... :)

Seriously, though - when I read the meaning for the name, the "freeman" part stood out. I was thinking of a freedom related to your daughter, specifically, but I'm honestly not sure.

Might as well claim it as freedom from the morgage, too! :)
lol! Nope not from Texas... But we only have 1 Franklin Christian out this way. lol! Hmmm...now Im wondering if its changing churches, or if its moving houses/schools. I could see it fitting for either one. Could be both!!! When we move we would def have to change churches as well.

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Whoops. Don't know why I thought you were from TX. I mean, I think that Laura is, but I somehow thought you were, too.

Spiritual radar is a bit off, I see.

Makes sense that the dream could relate to both. Maybe the school is high-tech and the church is traditional...or the other way around. Wouldn't that be interesting to see just where that detail applies?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Yes I will def post when it manifests!!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

By the way, your spiritual radar is actually quite tuned in!!! Thanks for the help on my post!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top