Journey on a Boxcar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journey on a Boxcar

Post by I, A.M. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 am

Not everyone gets their dreams interpreted, so I always am thankful when someone interprets for me.

Dream:

I was in a home-like living room setting inside of a steel boxcar with no roof - and had come to the end of my track with a jolt, high above a huge city & overlooking a great waterway - maybe a lake or an ocean. On the other side I could see another city.

Suddenly my boxcar jolted again & it was flying in the air, far above the water. I was scared since the only thing was that I would go to my certain death. I felt the wind in my hair as I looked over the sides down to the water. Then I noticed the boxcar was purposely headed somewhere - to the other side of the water! I wasn't scared anymore. There was a purpose but I didn't know what. It landed onto another track, with a jolt. It then proceeded into a changing station where 3 other boxcars met up. I made quick friends with a woman in another boxcar. She said she had come from a station in the stars, and had left her family behind, to come here.

An authority figure appeared & I made a comment that I cannot remember but he told me that since I made that comment, that I would only serve in administration - never going out to the field. I understood what he meant in my dream & was sorry, but he still had a plan for me & directed me on a parallel track opposite the woman from the stars. Our boxcars began to roll, and I woke up.

Any thoughts?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey on a Boxcar

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 am

Hello, I, A.M. -

This is an interesting dream to me. Can you see how the events in the dream may line up with your own life? The beginning seems like a sequence of events to me: First, have you felt in some way like you've reached your destination? The end of the track? If this is a sequence of events, only you would know just where you are on this timeline...

The position you were in at the beginning of the dream also seems like a vantage point - a place where you can see what lies before and around you. Suddenly, you're no longer in a static position of observation - you're in motion! And, what's more, you're in motion with a purpose...though you may not have complete clarity as to what is going to happen. It's possible that this is the place where you are; but, once again, only you'd be able to identify that.

The meeting of the three boxcars and the woman make me think of a divine relationship with people of similar purposes. The woman seems like a literal person who probably has left many things behind her in pursuit of God's purposes.

As for the part where you made a comment - perhaps that's not a definite - but, rather, a warning that your words have a significant part in how God will use you. In the dream, you were sorry, and it seemed like this resulted in you being involved differently than what could be if you had acted otherwise. If you're not at this point in the dream, this could be an invitation to seek God on the matter, asking him to show you/help you in the areas that could limit the ways He would use you, otherwise. Just my own thoughts, there.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you, Mark. And God Bless You!

I feel like I'm at the end of my rope - nowhere else to go - literally.

Yes, there are things I would like to do, but they seem so far off that it would be almost impossible.

I have left behind my daughter, who was forced from me legally by an lawyer ex-husband who continues to manipulate the system. The result is that I have really attempted to follow the things of God - even living in my car with no where else to go but in doing so, really relying on the words of Jesus.

Yes, my words have usually been related to depression & no hope for myself, and God has been convicting me in that area too. So you are right again.

But I don't know anyone who believes in God to the extent that I do. I am in constant contact but no one I know of will even barely mention His name. Despite my depression & feeling at the end of my track, I still believe in Him. If there were any time in my life where I would welcome that change in His direction, it would be now! Across the pond, I will go, as long as it is God that is taking me there.

Thanks again!

Last edited by I, A.M. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes.)

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 am

I, A.M. wrote:Across the pond, I will go, as long as it is God that is taking me there.

That's a perfect attitude! God bless you as well! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top