Sickness and Poo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sickness and Poo

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 am

Dream:

I am back in High School in the school cafeteria / gym / bus parking. I am eating lunch with a boy I dated in real life in high school (my first love so to speak). He's going to ride the bus home with me. He starts feeling sick and he gets up to use the bathroom....he's sweaty and just not feeling right. He comes back from the bathroom and says his mom is going to come pick him up. I see soars on his shoulder and I'm irritated that he's not riding the bus home with me now. His mom comes and picks him up in a big SUV and his brother is in there too. I get in an SUV with a bunch of girls and a coach. I'm sitting behind the passenger seat with the others and I'm talking about our schedules and I realize I am overbooked. Then I realize I have a volleyball game every night of the week and that I'm in the SUV with the volleyball team. I tell the coach I just don't see how this is going to work. I notice poop on my hand and I try to hide and wipe it on my bag that I am carrying. I can smell it and I hope no one else can smell it. It's off my hand but I have to put my bag on the floor and cover the handle so no one see it on there...it's just a tiny bit. Then the dream switches to where I am looking at the soars on the boy's shoulder. He says, "It's Clavick." (at this last part I was in a state of half sleep/half awake).

Thanks for your thoughts....hope God speaks better on this than the Yankees! lol!

It's hard to think I'm overbooked when I just quit two of my jobs...but my son is in basketball and daughter in gymnastics and last night we were trying to figure out how to get them each to their place...but they got canceled due to weather.????

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sickness and Poo

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Hello Afterhisheart, I don't have an interp. However I get the sense that you are going through a trial that is producing a great deal of spiritual and emotional cleansing. Your dreams seem to be reflecting that cleansing both emotional and spiritual.. A lot of our emotional stuff gets worked out in our dreams and I remember a time when I dreamt of all kinds of things that were revealing to me that I was processing old stuff that the Lord was wanting to cleanse me of. He ministers to us all the time, and He created us to elimante deep emotional stuff that has been embeded in our minds through dreaming. Please submit all this to the Lord. As I sense you are getting ready for a new journey, but have to get through this process first. I hope this makes sense. We are body, soul and spirit. The Lord ministers to all 3.. Our soul is our emotions, will and mind. He is doing a deep work while you sleep... Love to you dear sister... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Thank you for the encouragement....it's been a tough day!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 am

Afterhisheart,

I will come into agreement with Lori Lane on this one. I also believe the Lord is doing a cleansing work. He often times will do that with me through healing and cleansing. Just trust Him and know that you are safely in His hands. I will keep you in prayer. Life can be kinda of hectic. It grips me sometimes with 3 different ministries and a full time job. Hang in there. God has given you grace to get through all this stuff and still be refreshed in the process.

God bless and keep you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:52 am

Your Welcome dear one. God is on your side!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top