The fireplace, mother & I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fireplace, mother & I

Post by happiness80 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 am

Hi all would like thoughts on this dream,

I was in my current home and seems the fireplace was a main feature of this dream. It seemed to be an huge wide fireplace where you could fit big logs into. There were big logs piled inside burning. This was in the dining area of the house. My mother was there and it seems she had to go somewhere, she told me she would be back in a couple hours. I was anxious that she had to go out and leave me at home on my own looking after a child about 4 or 5 years of age. The child was in the bedroom hanging out and wanted to watch tv. I plugged something in for the child and the tv was fuzzy but became more clear once i plugged a cord in. The child became happy that the tv was clearer. I saw the pictures get sharper. I then left the child to watch.

My mother told me to keep the fire burning and added more logs But I didnt want the fire on. I then saw myself looking at the time on the microwave and adding in my head how long my mother would be gone. I thought to myself "Its not that long" but I still didnt want her to leave me alone. As I looked at the time the numbers were changing fast. The dream ended with me still not really wanting my mother to leave me by myself.

Would like any thoughts, and just to add, my mother is a strong christian. In the dream I also thought the child might be my daughter but she didnt look like my daughter and seemed slightly younger than my daughter irl. My feelings were not that strong rather i just felt the whole way through the dream i didnt want my mum to leave me on my own.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fireplace, mother & I

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Happiness~Is there any changes going on in your waking life right now that could relate to this?? Are you currently working out of the home, or considering doing so?? How is your relationship with you mother right now? How was your relationship with your mom when you were the age of this child? Are you or your daughter experiencing any anxieties right now in any area of your waking lives right now? Just some questions and thoughts...def not meant as an interpretation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi Daisy,

I havent started anything new irl or at the moment.....maybe i will be soon, not sure, but my relationship with my mother is really good, shes a great support to me and has been throughout my life.
Hmmmm will keep praying on this it maybe something upcoming

:)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top