Killing spider?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing spider?

Post by Niccio on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 am

My mother and I were staying in an apartment building on the top floor. There was a garden with green grass in the apartment complex. A man in the same building was paying people there money (wages). But he was paying it like this. He will walk to the room where the money was locked behind closed doors, take a little bit of the money and then walk back to the people who were also locked behind bars. So it will go on, walking from one locked room to get the money and then back to the people in the locked room. And the whole time I was walking back and forth with him. Then I saw my pastor and his wife walking on the grass holding hands, and he was just looking at me. She did not notice me. I remember they were visiting other church members who were also staying the same building. I just looked at him and he looked away. In the same dream, I was killing a spider??
Last night I had difficulty sleeping and I am struggling with the fact that I am not baptised with the Holy Spirit. I beg God to give me an answer on this. Am I too much of a sinner or what? That was my question to God?

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing spider?

Post by TCS on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 am

Don't worry about the baptism in the Holy Spirit. You may have it and not know it or remember it. I have a degree from an A/G university, also attended Christ for the Nations, and have seen too many pointless arguments about this topic

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - please, no external dream symbol references.)

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 am

Thank you TCS. I can just add that the staying in an apartment was also in my dream. In reality we are staying in a house. There is a lot of confusing going on in me lately, about my salvation etc. although I am in my 4th year theology studies and Trauma Counselling studies.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top