Highway Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highway Dream

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

In this dream I was driving a car travelling on the highway and I was suppose to merge to the left to go up higher, but instead I ended up going right and in front of me there were so many roads to travel I didn't know which one to take to get back to my original destination. End of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highway Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:23 am

Hello, Jordanriver -

Would you say that this dream is happening now? Basically, did you have direction on where to go/what choice to make, and instead you ended up going the opposite direction? In the dream, you're left in a place of confusion.

If you're already off the intended path, then it's time to pray for God's help in leading you back. If this dream has not taken place, yet, then it's a head's up as to where you'll end up if you don't follow through with what you're supposed to do.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow...thanks so much for this....At first I thought it was a situation that presented itself and then today I received an email with regards to an opportunity. Definitely prayer is in order for this, but it does make sense the way it is broken down. Thank you so much. May our Lord bless you continually.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top