Church scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church scenes

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi everyone,

This dream is about a church I've been seeking God's guidance about, I'm unsure if its the right church for me - so if you have any thoughts, I'd really appreciate it!

I was at this church sitting at the back. There were 2 women speaking on stage, one of them walked into the crowd towards me and when she found me the presence of the Spirit hit me and I fell to the ground. Then when I got up I accidently walked into the menís bathroom, and when I realised I just began laughing and quickly made my out.

Next scene, and again I'm at this church, sitting in big circle of people. Hilary Swank was there with really short hair Ė like in her movie about Amelia Earhart. She had a lime in her hand and she was rubbing it on the person next to her and over her own forehead, she thought it was funny, but I thought it was strange. Then Anne Hathaway was sitting across from me and on her forehead were these red pimple dots, and she was explaining how each dot represented a friend or family member - she was speaking to everyone, but in my heart I knew she was speaking right to me.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church scenes

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 pm

hi Lionheart..

hmm interesting dream... first just to give my personal opinion about the right church.. i was in the same boat, & i kept seeking God until i was a 100% what God was saying & trust me He was clear when He told me..He will do the same w/U so continue to seek Him for confirmations

So ur dream.. im sorry if im way off..these r just my thoughts...
i am not sure really what the dream is saying.. sounds like the Characters in ur drm are "actors" that r doing weird things.. not normal.. Lime is to me "bitter"
Ann's pimples - hmmm well could it mean issues? unclean? irritated skin?

u were hit by the spirit at the church so spirit is there..but maybe ppl have issues?

like i said, was just my thoughts..sorry if way off.. just something to think about

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am

SisterinChrist wrote:Lime is to me "bitter"

I like what Sister said, here. For the forehead, I think of something being at the forefront of our mind. Perhaps the scene relates to making light of their own - and others' - thoughts of bitterness? Not sure if you know someone like that.

I also want to throw something out that may very well be wrong, but if it isn't I want it written here ahead of time: I wonder if the actors in the dream are people speaking, like preaching a message. They could be represented by the actors so that they stand out to you in real life. At least one of them has a message that, while spoken to the crowd, is really for you. If this happens, please let us know, ok?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 am

Thanks guys! I so appreciate what you've said/revealed here..

Sisterinchrist- thanks for sharing, that's really comforting to hear! Yes the presence of the Spirit is so rich in this church, and that's what really attracted me to it!
I agree with you both about the lime.. I'm not sure but I think Swank represents the woman I'm going with. There's something that she's making light of - she's not willing to get help for.. But she is still wanting to come to church, so that's something.
About the actors/speakers - Iíll keep this in mind for sure and definitely let you all know! I guess its a waiting game for now..

Thanks so much for helping me out here! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top