I need help with a sequance of dreams here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with a sequance of dreams here.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:34 pm

As I am before the Lord I kept thinking about these dreams and how they seem like they all have one thing in common. I only see in part and wondered if you could take a look at them... I feel like there is a message I am not totally getting so I continue to press into the Lord. Blessings

Dream Feb 26, 2012

I was at a family reunion in the country. There were people in the kitchen and then there were family all over chatting. I was asked to help serve and the funny part was no one else was willing to help me serve they were to busy socializing. I was told that I was to put together on a plate like this beautiful display of food decorated on a plate. It was allot of work for one person and I could not get anyone to help. So I did one plate at a time and it seemed as if the kitchen workers were chatting and not putting the food together so that it could be placed on the table. Then a cousin comes to me with her two kids and offers them to help me, and I am like great I could use these kids they are at least teachable. So I am in the upper room when my cousin had come to offer her kids help. As my cousin is talking to me she lays down on a bed to rest while we are waiting for more food to come out of the kitchen. Then we got word some food is prepared, so I came up with a strategy and told one child to do one thing and the other child to do another and I would finalize the work and over see it. So we began again and again the kitchen workers were to busy socializing and was holding up everything and so I sat down at a table outside and I began to pray about the situation.

Dream March 12, 2012

I worked in a hospital that was so bright white and and my job was to make sure no rooms buzzers went off. So I would visit all the rooms to make sure people had what they needed so they would not disturb anyone. No matter how hard I tried a couple of buzzers went off. Every time one would go off I would get called in the bosses office and had a talking to. I would explain it is out of my control people have allot of need while being here and no matter how hard I try I know I cannot stop them from buzzing their buzzers. Then I went out again and the same thing a few buzzers went off and I knew they were set off on purpose it was to get me fired.

Dream March 15, 2012

I was in a huge kitchen of some sort. I was given things to bake and cook and there were several dishes if not hundreds if not thousands of dishes/ baking I was to make and serve. I was put on one big timer and when that timer went off my time was up, and My life was up here on earth. So the next thing I know, I am in the kitchen preparing and I am getting all these dishes/ baking goods served. I kept hearing the timer tic like I am running out of time.Before I could finish preparing the last of my food/baking and serve it, "The timer goes off and it was so loud as if it were right in my ears. The timer woke me up this morning out of a dead sleep because it was if it was in the natural loud.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help with a sequance of dreams here.

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Steadygaze,

I feel led to pray that your eyes may be enlightened regarding these dreams. I feel as if they are something important, like preparation for a specific assignment in the near future. It seems as if you are dutiful and mindful of fulfilling your obligations. There also seems to be a theme of timliness. Other people are not doing their jobs, which makes your job harder. All three dreams seem to indicate that it is too much work for one person. In the first dream you had teachable helpers. Unlikely or unexpected sources of help arrived.

This just came to me. I'm not saying it's the Holy Spirit, but it is something to consider. I posted something some months ago about food storage for a crisis in the near future. I believe you responded saying that you had it in your spirit to prepare for this as well. Could these dreams be related to this? Someone posted also that we will need to be careful as to who we help in this crisis because some will come for supplies out of an intent to steal or harm God's people who listened to His voice and prepared. This reminded me of your hospital dream where you could not meet all of the needs and some were looking to fire you (remove you from your position.) Hope this does not confuse you more, but I do believe you WILL get revelation!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks so much and will pray into it. yes I so agree with all that you are saying. The Lord keeps speaking and I know He will be faithful to reveal it in do time.

Gave a wonderful Sunday.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top