I'm Batman fighting bad guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Batman fighting bad guys!

Post by TCS on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 am

I was Batman fighting bad guys in this huge several story industrial building. My family and co-workers were there. I was beating them easy until I entered a room with many large muscular tough guys and they all started fighting me. I had to take off the suit because in every room I went to it drew attention to me. I eventually started running and hiding trying to find my son. I found him, jumped a fence and fled but the bad guys had gotten to my ex-girlfriend.

I could use some insight and prayer!

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Batman fighting bad guys!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 am

Hi, TCS -

Please don't take this in the wrong way, as it's just my thoughts: When I see you taking down the bad guys with ease - and as Batman - I see you acting in the fullness of authority and power that comes in the identity you have in Christ.

Romans 13:14 speaks of "clothing ourselves" or "putting on" Christ.

The thing is, doing so will bring attention to you. In all actuality, it's bringing attention to Him. The thing is, we need to keep that perspective - that it's really bringing attention to Him. Otherwise, the attention - and the criticism of the ungodly - can wear on us, eventually making us consider "toning it down" or being less expressive of Him. Yes, the fighting will stop or lessen, but it places us in a situation where we don't have the victory we once did. In fact, just as in your dream, we can eventually reach that place where we find ourselves weak and running...and in the end, there's potential for loss, anyways, since our enemy truly never stops seeking to kill, steal and destroy.

Just some thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TCS on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:49 am

That speaks to me Mark, I just felt overwhelmed, anxious, stressed during the dream

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:03 am

I'm not sure if you're feeling similar emotions in real life right now (possibly toned down when compared to the dream), but I'm praying that you'd receive peace that surpasses understanding.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top