3 ATMS, 3 men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 ATMS, 3 men.

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:06 am

Hi everyone,

I was walking in a shopping centre carpark and there were 3 ATMs in the parking spaces. The first ATM was of a small local Bank and there were no people waiting. The second bank had a long line of people waiting. The last bank had no line and this is the one I walked towards. Then I was looking at the ATM screen and I had written my pin on my hand. There was a man next to me and he was obviously staring at my pin, and I said, what are you doing?! He said, thanks, and walked into the shopping centre. I didn't know what to do and I turned and saw 3 men standing next to me - I said, what do you do when your pin has been stolen?! I just kept repeating this frantically. The men didn't say anything. I ran into the shopping centre forgetting my bank card and $60, which was in the ATM. In the centre I was running when I heard someone calling to me. It was one of the 3 men - an Aussie actor - he was holding a drawer from a cash register in his hands with my $60 and bank card. He handed it back to me, then asked a man from a retail store to help me. On the ground was a broken ATM.

Thanks for any help everyone.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 ATMS, 3 men.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 am

Hello, Lionheartedgirl -

I'm actually rather confident that this dream is about God restoring what the enemy has stolen from you. What it is that was stolen, I'm not sure. The three men who saw you after the event, but said nothing, have got to be the Trinity. So, the incident seems to unfold like this:

You have three choices before you. The first stands out as something small, or close-to-home, which you turn down. The next one is obviously too busy, with a huge wait. The last one is the one you chose, which is neither one.

While here, the theft takes place. This results in your panicked response. You turn to God, but his silence on the issue sends you off in a continued state of panic, and not acting in wisdom (leaving your card and money behind). It's kinda like letting some obvious responsibilities go because you're so focused on the theft.

The awesome ending here is that God straightens everything out, providing you with the help you need.

I want to ask you something that's really more of a question from me and not meant to be a part of the interpretation - unless it fits, that is.

The three choices: When I read this, I had the thought that they could be schools. Are you looking at universities at all?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Wow Mark...that was goooooooood!! thumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks Mark! that's awesome!!

You're totally right about the 3 choices - but I'm pretty sure its regarding church decisions. I left a small local church recently for a bigger church, which I'm still going to but I'm feeling unsettled there. I've been praying for God's guidance. Last night I had a dream about this bigger church - but I'll post it separately.. I don't know if the theft has happened and I'm just unaware of it, because I have been feeling like God has been silent on this issue until now - and the theft happened before that. But as you said it has a good ending! I'll keep praying about this. Thanks for you help!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am

Ah, good! So, I was off in my thoughts on the schools...but not too much! :) I also wanted to speak about the theft: When I was writing the first response, I thought that your peace might be stolen. If you're moving into a church that's a perfect fit for you, then the enemy would most definitely try to come in and steal your peace about it...because that's the LAST place where he wants you to be.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 am

what you've said about peace is really timely - thankyou!

Mark, I have to say I was only able to realise it was about these church decisions because you asked if I was deciding on a school! That question really lead me in the right direction in my mind, because before that I wouldn't have realised it was about church.. You're so gifted! Thankyou for how you share it with us.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top