Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

Prayer For A Friend In Need

Would you please pray with me for a friend of mine (a Pastor and his family). His family has been in quite a bit of financial turmoil lately. We've bin praying for the victory over this and I just got a message that they got a foreclosure notice on their home. We stand in agreement that it's not over till God says it's over and God's Word is always "Yea and Amen" for His saints. Psalm 37:25: "I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken"

Thank you and God bless!!

Thank you so much, Daisy. I really appreciate this!

wow God is DEFINATELY faithful and we will stand in the gap for him.

Interesting times...we must stand on the foundation of Christ and NOT waiver!!

Amen Cholette!!! And thank you so much for your prayers!!! God bless you!

God is never later but always on time and I agree that it is never over till God says it's over. We just praise Him for his intervention on their behalf regarding their home and thank Him for his provision and favor!

To God be the Glory!

Thank you everyone so so so MUCH for your encouragement and prayers of faithful agreement with us! The Lord Gos is on His THrone and His Word never returns to Him void!

Just was wondering if anyone can tell me what this means:
When I was praying for their house situation, I closed my eyes and strethched my arms out and in my imagination I put my hands over their home and was praying for it. Then out of the corner of my left eye I saw a bright while lite coming. I opened my eyes to make sure there was no some sort of natural light there and there wasn't. I closed my eyes again and this light formed into a shape (outline) of an Angel with big white wings. He was standing with His back towards me facing the same direction I was facing and His arms were stretched in the same direction as mine. Also there was something in front of the Angel that I could not see but it was glowing with an amzing bright and huge glow. The whole time this Angel was in the area where I could see Him from my left eye and then this vision disappeared.
I don't think I've seen anything like that before, could someone please let me know what it could be? Was this a real angel, my imagination (I was not trying to imagine anything like that. I never even thought of Angels at that time). Or did anyone else experience this as they prayed for someone?

Many thanks and God bless!!

Just go with it Astra. Don't try to figure it out or analyze it. God is an Ever Present help in times of trouble and the Bible says that He gives Angels charge over us to keep us in all of our ways. We know, through the Word of God that this family is safe and God just opened up your inner eyes to be able to see what is happening in the spiritual.

Rejoice in that...it's an answered prayer. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Hi Astra -

I'm praying for God's favor and provision in your friend's situation as well. I agree with Cholette, your vision was a confirmation that your prayer has been answered. Hallelujah!!

Thank you, Cholette and Lola! I guess sometimes my mind gets in the way and wants to investigate things :-)
I am just praising the Lord for what He is doing in our lives and for His immeasurable Love for us!!

Hi Lord Jesus,
Thank you for your incredible love for us, I know that you love this family, that you have them in the palm of your hand as you have me... I know this because I have experienced you and your provision and your care often enough to believe that this is who you are.

You are love, and I believe with these ladies/sisters here that you are in control and you will bring these sheep of yours into green pastures... if they are to go through a deep valley then i know too that you will go ahead of them and will be with them. Thank you for the vision of an angel to reassure Astra, you are so very good Father!

I pray for this family that you will meet their needs, that you will not see them destitute... for your name's sake. Protect your little ones Holy Spirit, surround them and give them an extraordinary peace.

Amen

Amen, Diane!! Thank you so much for your prayer of faith for this family! May God bless you richly!