Abondoning my children~a terrible storm!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abondoning my children~a terrible storm!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 am

This dream was a little concerning for me...b/c it was so out of character for me. Any thoughts appreciated...Thanks in advance.

I had a dream that my husband and I were out and about. All of a sudden a big storm came rolling through. We started to seek for shelter...going into a fast food resturant (Burger King I think). There was a different kind of crowd in there, kind of lower class people I guess, it was sort of uncomfortable. Then I remembered that my kids were at our apartment all alone!!! IRL we live in a house, not an apt. Also, IRL I am super protective, and I have never left my kids unattended. In the dream, inside I started to freak out, thinking the fastest way to get back to take care of them!!! I thought in the meantime to call my cousin to ask her to keep an eye on them super quick, until we got there!!! IRL I would never let this cousin watch my kids!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

Background on this cousin: IRL She actually lost her own child in a custody battle with our family many years ago. She is a druggie, and not mentally or physically all the way with it. Her daughter was adopted by my Great Aunt, who was an amazing mother to this child, raising her in the ways of the Lord. She is now grown, and is a beautiful Christian woman! I cannot imagine what this girls life would have been like if she was raised by my drug addicted cousin!!!

The storm ended up blowing over and not destroying ANYTHING. We started walking outside, and quickly started heading back to get to our kids.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abondoning my children~a terrible storm!!!

Post by Cholette on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Just a thought Daisy...possibly this is not about leaving your children "physically"...is there something else going on? Could this be a soulish dream? (your biggest fear coming through in your dreams)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Or...is this dream about someone else???

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm

hey daisy.. r u really stressed out IRL? sometimes when im frustrated & stressed i get dreams like this ..

but at the end. u left harmless...

might be some inner turmoil u r going through? or symbolic for soemthing else

just my thoughts..thinking out loud...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 am

Thanks so much Cholette and Sister for your posts. Yes, Cholette I think that this dream is my daughters perspective of us possibly moving, and how it threatens her security. This must be a dream of her inner turmoil. She keeps saying that she doesn't want to move, will miss her friends, etc. Thanks so much to both of you!!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top