Ellen Degeneres??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ellen Degeneres??

Post by trinite3 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 am

Last night I had several dreams, but I only remember one. It was very early in the morning, somewhere between 3 and 5am. It was still dark outside. For some reason I called Ellen Degeneres directly. Apparently I was trying to call someone else but dialed her number by mistake. I told her who I am and apologized for calling so early in the morning.

She told me it was an honest mistake and not to worry. We hung up the phone, and within an hour or so she called me back. She said she had checked me out on the internet, and wanted me to come on her show. She said that she had a recent opening and would like to talk to me about the work I've been doing. I told her that I didn't think I was a good fit for her show, and asked did she realize that I am "religious"? She said yes and that she knew all about me. I told her that I did not agree with some of the things that she agreed with. She then said that it didn't matter, I would be free to voice my opinions and share my work with her viewing audience.

So finally I agreed to go. It seems like in the dream for some reason I had been asked to attend something in NYC that weekend and I wanted to go. Being asked to be on the Ellen show validated my travels and I was excited that I was going to have the opportunity to attend both events. That's all that I remember.

Please let me know if you have any insight. Thanks in advance.

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ellen Degeneres??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 am

Hi, KM -

When I look at this dream, I see it as prophetic for something coming up. Then general outline of the dream was that you were connected to someone with contrary/worldly values through what seemed like a mistake or a random event. What's great is that this is an opportunity for you to express the heart of God through an unlikely medium, and with the approval of the one person you'd assume would oppose such a thing! It would have to be a move of God for something like this to happen. What's I'd take away from this part of the dream was simply to be open to unconventional methods/opportunities to share the Word of God, as it would clearly reach many more than you'd expect to reach otherwise.

As for the last part of the dream, I would expect that the opportunity in real life would align with another event of which you already desired to take part of.

Just my thoughts,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top