DREAM INTERPRETATION PLEASE - ADULTERY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM INTERPRETATION PLEASE - ADULTERY

Post by Niccio on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 am

I really need your interpretation and help with this dream. For me it is really disturbing. I dream my pastor was inviting me for coffee. He want to make me coffee, but did not have milk in his fridge. The next moment he was hugging and kissing me. The dream was so real. I was disturb because for me it is adultery to dream something like this, but I had this tender feeling in me this morning. I just donít want to feel like this. This could not be a message from God or is it?
He is married and I am single. We do have a very close relationship and I did find him staring at me a few times. For me our close relationship is very special. I cannot explain it. I know that he will never cross the line in any way, because he loves his wife and family very much. I know he really care for me, but it is not in a romantic way. The same is from my side. I really care for him very deeply, but also not in a romantic way. Why did I dream something like that?
Sorry I had to add this. It just came back to me.
While he was kissing me, somebody from the church nearly caught us (this old lady is unknown to me) and what I also remember is that after the lady come into his flat / house a lot of people come to visit him and suddenly the house / flat was full of people.
:shocking:

Last edited by Niccio on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more detail about the dream.)

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM INTERPRETATION PLEASE - ADULTERY

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 am

Greetings, Niccio -

I understand how real the events in the dream seemed to you. If I were to have a dream like this, however, I would not view the pastor as literal. In fact, I'd likely see the dream as symbolic for my relationship with God. It's easy to lose the intended message of the dream by viewing something literally that really should be seen as symbolic.

That being said, I would look at the dream as an illustration of your relationship with the Lord. The part where you were almost caught could illustrate intimate areas that really are meant to be kept between you and the Lord, like your private worship time.

The flood of people into his house at the end can actually be a positive thing. Following your continued pursuit of the personal, intimate side of your relationship with the Lord comes growth/increase into His house - the church.

These are just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am

I felt the very same things as Mark! Please don't worry... I thought of the intimate relationship you have with the Lord, and then of floods of people coming to the house of the Lord. Hope this brings peace to your heart.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 pm

I agree with Mark...even while I read it, I knew it was God and not your Pastor. Be encouraged...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top