i prayed to God to show me the face of my future husband in my dream and he did but..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i prayed to God to show me the face of my future husband in my dream and he did but..

Post by divya on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 am

I have been asking God to give me a husband on april and yesterday i asked him to show me the face of the person that he is going to give in april in my dream. i also asked him to make me realise in that dream itself that God is showing the person that i am going to get married to...and all this happened in my dream just like i asked him woo hoo
but now i am worried that its just my subconsciousness or the devil putting wrong ideas into my head to prevent me from continuing my prayer for a husband :hmm:

divya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i prayed to God to show me the face of my future husband in my dream and he did but..

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:17 am

Hi Divya~~I responded to your posting under 'meet Jesus' section.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i prayed to God to show me the face of my future husband in my dream and he did but..

Post by TCS on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 am

I had a dream 6 years ago about a woman with nicely done brunette hair. She and I were both wearing military fatigues, got into a red car and drove off together. I have been looking for this girl ever since! I knew that we would both be in ministry because of the fatigues and red car. So, it is possible that God showed you the face of the person you will marry just to give you direction

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top