Rotating Ship on the Roof

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rotating Ship on the Roof

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi everyone,

It was my birthday and I was in a restaurant with a friend. Along the right hand side was a long line of windows overlooking the city and we were so high we were looking down on many buildings. We were looking at the view when we had an idea to try to get onto the roof of the building next to us. My friend's brother gave us a plastic watering can filled with oil to help us over. Before we left we saw another man was already on that roof and he was running away from something. On the corner of the building was a giant ship and it could rotate - it was trying to catch the man. Next scene, we were on the street looking up, and we could see the ship was still sitting on the corner. I hid the oil in some bushes, we thought if they caught us they would fine us and we ran into the city.

Thanks for any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rotating Ship on the Roof

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 am

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

I'll say, upfront, that I'm not too sure about the rotating ship. Here's a few thoughts on the rest of the dream, though:

For it to be your birthday could represent an event that's personal/unique to you. During this time, you were overlooking the city, which could be like looking at your life from your current place of understanding. You and your friend thought it would be a good idea to have a change of perspective by going to another building. The oil in the watering can, to me, seems like it should be the Holy Spirit, or the power He offers to you to do this.

Perhaps the giant ship is simply a large threat or some type? A mountain, a giant...just a representation of an obstacle where its size is what discourages us? Not sure. In the dream, you saw how it defeated someone else in that it made him run away. After that, you hid the oil in some bushes out of fear of some kind of consequence.

I just want to say that if there's an area in your life where some fear seems to make you conceal your power and identity in God - don't! That's exactly the response that the enemy wants. In fact, they wouldn't try to cause fear in that area if it wasn't for the fact that you would be very effective if you stepped forward.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

This is great, Mark! thank you! I've been wondering what the ship could be and I agree with you about a large threat, other dreams seem to connect with that as well. Im not sure of the context yet but I do feel like what youve said is very timely. Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top