What happened to my hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happened to my hair?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Had a dream that I had just gotten my hair done in curls and twists (a cute little fancy style). I remember going to work and having to get a big barrel of tea down off the top of a shelf and it accidentally spilled on the top of my hair (the front part)! My hair turned frizzy and bushy!! Secondly when I went home and layed on a couch to relax (my face turned down on the arm) I saw a tiny tan and black dog (chihuhah) coming up towards the couch. I was wondering what the dog was doing. It started sniffing me (my neck area) and urinated on the back of my head--once again leaving my hair sticky and smelly!!! ARRRRGGH!!

My dad said, "Well you hair did look bushy"--I guess the dog thought my hair was a real bush!
The dog began talking to me, but it wasn't talking to me out of its mouth but the side of its head. Instantly the dog looked like a sock puppet and I wondered who's hand was moving the dog? I looked at the wooden floor and saw several rows of slits where hands could be, but there were none. I was confused--how was this dog talking?

Weird one guys--help!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to my hair?

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi Desiree...i remember you having a dream about losing your hair awhile back...I think i responded to that...
My question to you is... Is there someone in your life right now that has the potential to mess with your mind?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:36 pm

That is a good question Unaday, I was about to ask the same question.

Please pray into this interpretation dear one,

I want to add that the holy spirit is revealing to you that there is a situation with a person you may know who may even be dear to your heart who is causing confusion and chaos in your heart and mind dear one. the dog peeing on your hair represents it is there stuff they are projecting on the glory of the Lord that you carry in Him. This person seems to be a puppet in the enemies hand because of the stuff they carry in their lives to project stuff on you that is not yours to own.

You have a calling on your life dear one to carry the compassion and the glory of God to the captive to set them free. There is a such a strong anointing to break mind strong holds in the lives of others who have no clue their minds are held captive by the enemy.

Be encouraged you PAPA has you covered by revealing to you in a dream what is taking place so that you will not be unaware of the enemies plans.

Please toss what does not fit.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks to you both Jeanie and Una!

That's the first thing I immediately thought--someone trying to contaminate/play with my mind (mess things up!) I don't know (it could relate to my ex or someone else--we'll just have to see! Though there are MANY guys that try to "play" on my emotions--the nerve!!Lol) I believe every word you have spoken Jeanie and I claim it in Jesus name that I have that powerful anointing to be used by God in breaking strongholds!!!

Interesting thoughts
Thanks!
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Desiree, In 2 Cor. 10:4, For the weapons of our war-fare are not carnal (of the flesh), but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) 10:5 goes on to say this... Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exaltheth itself against the knowledge of god, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; the first phrase of verse 5 reflects back on verse 3, which stats...For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after (acording to) the flesh, therefore, what is being expressed here is the manner in which belivers conduct spiritual warfare. It is by casting down [destroying] imaginations (false arguments), such as what Paul opponents have raised. What Paul is speaking of here is spiritual authority. The pulling down of strong-holds is the truth---which is found in the word. Remember this, when the Lord's...ah blessing...the devil's...ah messin!!!!!!! this goes right along with your deeper walk--spiritual, the Lord gave you a sound mind. :yes: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:17 pm

when the Lord's...ah blessing...the devil's...ah messin!!!!!!! this goes right along with your deeper walk--spiritual, the Lord gave you a sound mind. :yes: Halo

THAT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SAYING!!!Lol SATAN WON'T MESS WITH THE WEAKER ONES IN CHRIST BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE HAS THEM!!!
Thank the Lord for a sound mind and a deeper relationship with Him! I know he has me covered--I have so much peace and I have my armor on to fight against Satan's tactics!!!

smooches to you all!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top