My time is up..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My time is up..

Post by steadygaze on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

Hello precious ones of the Almighty.

I had a dream I can only remember in part.

Dream

I was in a huge kitchen of some sort. I was given things to bake and cook and there were several dishes if not hundreds if not thousands of dishes/ baking I was to make and serve. I was put on one big timer and when that timer went off my time was up, and My life was up here on earth. So the next thing I know, I am in the kitchen preparing and I am getting all these dishes/ baking goods served. I kept hearing the timer tic like I am running out of time.Before I could finish preparing the last of my food/baking and serve it, "The timer goes off and it was so loud as if it were right in my ears. The timer woke me up this morning out of a dead sleep because it was if it was in the natural loud.

When I woke up I do not remember what the last thing I was baking or cooking before my time was up. It was like a race against time. There was more to this dream I just cannot remember.

Wow I did not feel alarmed or anything when I woke up, I just felt like my timing was short.

Any ideas?

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My time is up..

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Hoping it's not literal praying but also I was thinking symbolicly the end of one ministry and the beginning of something new?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes thanks I sure hope so. I keep praying into any assignment that keeps me from finishing and completing the race and my destiny. To be honest I feel like I am not walking in what I am suppose to and not even sure what that is. I know it has to do with speaking because I laid that down when I started dealing with physical issues over the past three years.. However I have a speaking engagement with Women's Aglow in Oregon in May. So He opened that up for me around my Birthday which I find significant.

So I am praying into this and taking it very seriously.

Loves to you girlie and I hope you are doing well.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top