The Zombie Ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Zombie Ex

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 am

Hello, all -

Another dream from last night (it was a busy night) had me walking home with a group of Christian friends that I used to hang around with early on in my walk. We were discussing our plan to bring our friend (and my ex-girlfriend) back to her senses from this zombie-type state she was in. It was more like she was brainwashed, actually. In real life, she's a very strong Christian (in my opinion), is married and has children. She and I really don't have much contact, but it would be easy to do so if necessary.

Now, I don't know what, exactly, the plan was. But, I knew that it was going to snap her out of the state she was in. We knew that she'd be leaving our high school soon, as the schoolday was almost over, so we seemed to be heading back home after implementing part of our plan.

I asked her brother a question in the dream (also a friend of mine), worded in an interesting way: I asked him if the car that she was driving back then was a Tempo (which it was, in real life). But, I was asking him in the present to verify a detail in the present was what it was based upon my knowledge of the past. Like I was recreating something in the present from past knowledge. I'm not sure if I'm describing this in a way that makes sense to anyone but me, here.

The dream went on to where I arrived at my present home. I actually hurried away from the group to get to the front door before anyone got close to the house. That way, I could go inside without anyone assuming that they were invited inside as well. The front door, however, was unlocked and was a little open. At that point, I expected something evil to be in my house. I slipped inside and expected an attack...

Inside, I was met by my mother, my stepbrother, and my niece. They were there to have me join them in going somewhere, which I was going to do. But, I felt that there was that same evil presence elsewhere in my house. I wanted to deal with it while they were with me. The dream ends without any resolution to this.

Would be happy to hear any thougths. Sorry about the length.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Ex

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 pm

In my dreams zombies represent people who are unsaved (the living dead). They have even represented Christians who were living a sinful lifestyle. Perhaps your ex needs prayer?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am

Very possible, Laura. I'm thinking I should have picked a different word to describe her state. It was more like brainwashed. I remember sort of a glazed-over look to her, and like a numbness to her interactions.

I don't know much about what's going on with her, but I know that her family switched churches not long ago...leaving her home church where her parents were the pastors and she was heavily involved as the worship leader.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top