Two Events in My Bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Events in My Bedroom

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am

Hello, All -

This was one dream with two scenes that transitioned from one into the other without any scene change. In the dream, I was in my bedroom. I seemed to be looking out of the room as if there wasn't a wall there. What I was looking at was my younger brother, who was on top of - yet behind - a wall. In my hands was a gun of sorts, and it shot out these rolled up tubes of paper - like if you took a regular sheet of paper and rolled it up to look like the cardboard tubes from paper towels. I fired at least one to him, if not a few more...

After I did that, one of my sisters was in the room. The room looked just as it does in real life (with all four walls). She was standing there telling me how, for her birthday (which is in May in real life), she was running the Iron Man along with my mother. Both are runners in real life, though my sister is hardcore and would actually consider running an Iron Man. After she told me this, I looked at the floor and from underneath...something (I don't even remember what the object was) came a baby mouse that began to run across the floor. The very thought of a mouse in my house freaked me out, and I was quite upset to see it. I pointed at it and said something like, "Do you see that?!" As I said that, another animal ran out from under this object - it was an opossum, though smaller than a real-life one. I grabbed one of the rolled up sheets of paper and hit the thing on its head. You'd think that this wouldn't accomplish anything, but apparently it killed it, as its tongue was hanging out and it had that (sorry) roadkill look to it.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Events in My Bedroom

Post by steadygaze on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 am

I find your dream interesting. The rolled up paper sounds like the word of God. Psalm 144:6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.

They are the scrolls of His word that shoots forth like arrow from your mouth.

I sense that there are things operating weather in your spiritual family or your biological family. Such as demonic activities and assignments in the foundation of their walk in Christ. There is some it stops them from running forth in their destiny. The walls are things that are transparent to you, in others words things revealed to you about their walks in the foundation of their houses they are rooted in. You are an Iron man in the spirit in the Kingdom of God.

Please pray for them it is an assignment and a gift from the Lord.

Please toss was does not fit.

Blessing and have a wonderful day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you, Steadygaze. I know that you are accurate in what you've said here. I especially appreciate what you said about the rolled up paper.

Blessings to you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Mark.

I believe that this dream is connected to your other post, Zombie-ex, especially the latter part of the dream. Just a thought

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top