Ship/boat changing into a plane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ship/boat changing into a plane

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 am

Hi everyone.

Please help me get some insight into the meaning of this dream.

I dreamt I was standing by a body of water, looked like a lake. At the far end there was a habour (don't know if this is the correct word to call the deck where ships/boats are boarded). Above the habour I saw, in the sky, writing saying "Catherine, the end." In the dream I immediately knew this was referring to a ship that was about to be put out of service. Then I saw a boat/ship being launched from the deck onto the water, but it did not touch the water; instead it took off into the air like a plane. My thoughts were that it was doing the final flight (in the dream it seemed normal to see a boat flying). It flew above me and other people around, much like a display. A woman was operating it, and it flew very low, just above the roofs. I was impressed with the woman's competency, considering the level at which she was flying. I then started clapping my hands cheering her, and so did everyone else around me.

Just as I am looking in amazement at the level of flight, and thinking that is the lowest that she can get, the boat/plane then came even lower than the rooftops, and headed in my direction. It came right in front of me, and somehow I understood that I was meant to touch it. I reached out and touched it's nose; something that looked like a blue tubular or hose shaped thing, then it flew off. I was so happy to have been picked, out of the whole group of people, to be the one to touch the plane. I felt really honoured.

The plane then went back towards the west, where it had lauched from, and lowered onto the water, at which point it went back to being a boat. Again all this seemed normal; my understanding at that time was that this was a boat used by the marines so it has to be able to convert to a plane and vice versa ( ?spelling). Then I woke up.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ship/boat changing into a plane

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 am

Hello, Mamoyo -

These are just my thoughts on the dream, so disregard if you find that they don't fit. When I first read about the flying boat in your dream, and the fact that this was its final flight/voyage before being put out of service, I had two thoughts:

First, that this could be related to a person. Perhaps a pastor or speaker who plans to retire from their present ministry or something similar. The second thought is a slight twist on the first - that it may be about a ministry, itself. Like a conference or other event where the final chance to attend is coming up. Either way, the dream may be an invitation to see them/it before it's over. You may be similarily amazed at what goes on, just as you were in the dream. The part where you touched the nose also stood out as the event having special meaning to you after participating.

Just some thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks Mark.

I agree with your thoughts that the dream is related to a person and to impending retirement. Soon after posting this dream the Holy Spirit gave me a clue that I had not thought about before. A boat or a plane can be called a vessel, and in various places in the bible God refers to people as vessels.

Thanks for responding to my post.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Update on this dream.

I feel that this dream has manifested. I have in the past three weeks learnt of the death of one of the people that I think were being mightly used by God. A pastor who brought me to the Lord, taught me a lot and led me to Christ has gone to be with the Lord. He had been ill for quite some time, and it is a possibility that when I had this dream he was already unwell. Someone reported (online condolences) that he had been unwell for about a year, spending his final 8 months in hospital. I did not know about his illness because I have since moved homes and was not attending his church anymore, but still watched his sermons on TV. Of late though, I was wondering why there were so many repeat screenings of his sermons.

The feeling that I had in this dream, feeling honoured to have been allowed to touch this vessel is the same feeling that I have IRL, having sat under his leadership.

WOW!!! I am just amazed. I had completely forgotten about this dream, just stumbled upon it this morning and the interpretation just jumped out to me. I am in awe of God!! He does tell us things in the future.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top