Dream about ruined sofa's and lady giving me secret key, could it have to do with something I asked God for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about ruined sofa's and lady giving me secret key, could it have to do with something I asked God for?

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 am

I was in my truck with my son. At a 4 way stop sign. My signals weren't working. I thought in my head to do hand signals and I did. I went straight through.
At a huge massive building (looks like the church I grew up in, a converted gym), concrete building. My son and I are outside in a little "grove" of trees (not much of a grove, it was just a few trees that encircled a small area) and 3 couches lined the grove. They were mine. My mom had given them to me as a gift (I remembered in my dream, but it's not irl).
This part I'm not sure about. There was def. water, I just don't know if my son fell in some poop and I sprayed him down with a garden hose or what. He was soaking wet. I laid his clothes out on different spots on the couch and some rickety chair. I noticed that the couches were soaking wet and they were ruined, like the wood was paperboard and pressed wood and the "wood" had started separating and was "melting". I didn't care and said "oh well" to myself and remembered that it had poured down rain that night.
I think I had gone into the building and had come back out. I needed to go back inside and took out a set of keys that seemed to be held together like a swiss army knife (all the key teeth going the same direction though). A blond lady walks up to me and tells me she needs to go into the building and hold the keys out to her. She looks through the keys and tells me she is going to give me her private key/tele. # and not to give it to Anyone else, it's only for me.
It was like her key was her telephone #. So that's the end of that dream but I kept having those weird residual dreams where you kind of aren't fully asleep and the dream is still real. Well, I kept trying to protect the key or I thought I'd lost the key, or that I couldn't find the key. When I fully woke I had to shake myself out of it and tell myself that I hadn't lost the key, that it wasn't real.

I'm wondering if the dream has to do with something I asked God for last night? I asked Him to cleanse me from my desire for worldly things, to set me free from those desires.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about ruined sofa's and lady giving me secret key, could it have to do with something I asked God for?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello, Hind's -

These are just my thoughts on your dream, so it may be that they do not fit for you...

When I think of you being at a four-way stop without working signals, it seems like being at a place where a decision has to be made. Thing is, it wasn't so much that you didn't know which way to go, it was communicating your intentions to others so that they'd understand. By choosing hand signals, you found a way to make it clear by using what was available to you - and resourceful, I might add.

Looking at the next scene with the couches, I think of a temporary place of rest. That's just me - I see couches as a place to sit and relax, but it's not where you'd go for a more deliberate, scheduled rest (a bed). Now is where I'd like to ask you: Have you been unable to take advantage of such an opportunity to rest, perhaps because there are things close to you that need your attention...so, you choose to put those needs before yourself? You may see these things as messing up your chances for rest, but (like the dream) you likely don't get upset by them - more so just dismiss the missed chance.

The final scene seems like a dual-purpose opportunity for you. Your own collection of keys, to me, is like having access to the things you already have as a part of your life - what you're familiar with. However, after the lady took a look at what you already "understood," she offers a better, personal key. Not only will it open a door (the first purpose), but it also provides direct means of connecting with the One who opens the door. I just see it as an opportunity that provides both a new purpose, and a new dimension to communciation/fellowship.

As I said, these are only thoughts, and can certainly be wrong if you find that they don't fit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about ruined sofa's and lady giving me secret key, could it have to do with something I asked God for?

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you Whiteshadow!!
Right now I'm trying to figure out what your saying lol!

So, the first half I am very resourceful! I just don't know what kind of situation that would describe.

I think the second one from what your saying, I can def. say that I don't treat myself the way I used to, exercise, drink enough water, though I do eat somewhat healthy. I do seem to be getting lazy about stuff. I don't know if that's what that was about though.

This part seems to fit better. I was thinking the lady could be an angel. It seems I have had several dreams with a blond woman in them that never draws my attention to her, she is just, there, unlike other people in my dreams. I'm thinking this is the same angel. You put it into more perspective rather than it just being my own private access to speak to her she's also given me her key. So, if she is the angel it wouldn't be "her" key to open "her" door, and "her" private tele for me to talk to "her" in a way that no one else can, it's God's key, God's door, God's way for me to communicate with Him.

I had this dream after I asked God to take away my care of worldly things, to want what is Heavenly. So I was thinking that it sounded like along those lines.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top