Cleaning Crew used my house to get to neighbor's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning Crew used my house to get to neighbor's house

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 am

I dreamt that a cleaning crew came through my house to get to my neighbors house to clean. I remember questioning the three people who came with loads of cleaning supplies and materials. I asked them why they were coming through my house. They responded that they had to in order to get through to clean the neighbors house.

They were very pleasant and polite people and I even offered them something to eat and we chatted and fellowshiped. After awhile I started to notice that some of the junk from the neighbors house began spilling over into my house. I became very confused wondering why this was happening. Then I woke up.

Can anyone help me shed some light on this dream?

Thanks.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning Crew used my house to get to neighbor's house

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 am

Hello, BlackButterfly -

My thoughts are that the three cleaners are the Trinity. By them coming through your house, it seems symbolic for how God would work through your life to take care of someone else's problems.

As for who...does anyone stand out to you as someone who has a lot of "junk" going on in their life, just as in the dream? You may also be starting to see their issues spilling over into your life, just as in the dream.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Wow Mark,
Thanks for your response. I never would have thought the Trinity but that makes a lot of sense to me. It's interesting that I recently stepped down from my position at church as finance director and ultimately left the church because of a lot of mishandling of funds and confusion. I simply could not operate in that environment where I wanted to do the right thing and when I confronted the leader, I was reprimanded. It began to make me sick.

In addition, there were three others that joined the church as a team and left the same week as I did due to similar experiences as mine. Initially I thought that God had sent them to clean the mess or bring it to light but I'm more inclined to think the Trinity. I believe God was using me as a Seer to discern deception.

Thanks again. That really helped shed new light on my dream.

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top