POWER TO FLY FROM DEVIL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POWER TO FLY FROM DEVIL

Post by habakuku on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 am

I had a dream flying over the certain village which is not known to me while I was on the air I was terrified and I needed more power to fly. While I was flying I saw another man with such a long beared he asked me if I needed a power. I said yes. He said he has the authority to give me power but I had to make a convenent with him to serve devil. When he mentioned that I told him that I do not need his power because God has a greater power and He is in control of everything. I started praying for this man and He wanted to give the power. He promised me that I would have everthing I need in my life.

Can some one tell me the meaning of this dream.

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POWER TO FLY FROM DEVIL

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi Habakuku,

I just saw your post on another thread where you asked if all was in order with a post that had had no replies... It sometimes feels sad if no-one replies, and I used to feel like I wanted to reply to people, just because I wanted to help :) But now I know that it is better not to offer an interpretation from me - it needs to be from God. I don't know if this is the post you were worried about... but I wanted to encourage you... :)

When I read this, I was just glad for you that you had the strength and wisdom to say no to the bearded one in the midst of terror. You know that God has a greater power and He is in control of everything... nothing happens to us outside of his knowledge. I realise that this is now a very old post, so perhaps you have seen the manifestation of your dream already. I pray that when it happened, you did have the wisdom and strength to resist the enemy and that your confidence in God did not falter.

Blessings to you!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by habakuku on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 am

Thank you very much for the replay

habakuku

View user profile

Back to top Go down