White shorts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White shorts

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

Would anyone have a clue as to what "shorts" could mean or be symbolic of?
It may not mean anything but in a dream I had I saw a person wearing very white shorts and it stood out for some reason.

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White shorts

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, isn't it a rule in fashion that white shouldn't be worn until after Memorial day (at least in the U.S.)?? Maybe it could be a symbol used for the timing of something. What was the rest of the context of the dream? Anything that you are waiting on God for in your waking life, that maybe was symbolized in the rest of this dream? If so, maybe God is giving you a time frame for one of your hearts desires, or prayer requests coming to pass. Just a thought...please pray and toss if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks Daisy,

Yes i am waiting on the Lord for a few things lol however Im not from the U.S so I never heard of that before....what exactly is memorial day?

I thought it may have something to do with someones covering? Im still not sure but Id like to know what memorial day is :)

thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry I should have added the context - It was just a man walking in very white shorts - he actually was someone familiar to me BUT it didnt look like the person, however in the dream he was this person.....if that makes sense...

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 am

Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed annually on the last Monday of May (May 28 in 2012). Formerly known as Decoration Day, it originated after the American Civil War to commemorate the fallen Union soldiers of the Civil War. (Southern ladies organizations and southern schoolchildren had decorated Confederate graves in Richmond and other cities during the Civil War, but each region had its own date. Most dates were in May.) By the 20th century Memorial Day had been extended to honor all Americans who have died in all wars. Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. As a marker it typically marks the start of the summer vacation season, while Labor Day marks its end. The rule of fashion here in the U.S. says that white shouldn't be worn before Memorial Day, or after Labor Day. Labor Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the first Monday in September (September 3 in 2012) that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers.

Let me know if anything comes to you regarding this. If not, please toss. Was just a thought.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:52 pm

okay, thanks for explaining that Daisy, nothing jumped out at me but will continue to pray,

Thanks heaps!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 am

No problem, wish I could have been on more help! I pray the Lord reveals to you what this dream is all about.

Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top